Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

Looks good! I saw them offering people in Bakersfield last year to take a sample of fuel out of their tank if they didn't believe it was #2.

Any idea what it will weigh?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Looks good! I saw them offering people in Bakersfield last year to take a sample of fuel out of their tank if they didn't believe it was #2.

Any idea what it will weigh?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

And that still holds true. If you want to see the fuel just ask. It's straight #2 only weather the nay sayers choose to belive it or not. As for the weight, the race shop guys have weighed it but I don't know what it was.

Awesome! Man I gotta say, anyone else with a rail down there should be ready to be at the absolute top of their game looks like competition could be tight.

I really hope no morons get in here and start bull****ting about one stupid thing or another. I don't give a sh*t if ya'll ever build a pulling truck. There are guys who are into just pulling and others who are into just racing all over this board, from joe schmoes to Banks. Who cares.

It looks great and I am still trying to get a way down to TS (haven't found my new toy yet) without driving my girlfriends car or my (ahhhh) work van lol.

Adam you should drive your girls car all the cool guys are doing it

just add alittle:nos::nos::nos::nos: and that should make driving it fun as heck..
and i am one of thoes people who are strictly into GOIN FAST DRAG RACING all the way baby

where are you putting the CNG bottle?

We don't have a CNG bottle, we have never had a CNG bottle, nor propane, no any other fuel other than #2 diesel. Your just going to accept the fact that big thumper and the rest of the race crew actually know what they're doing.:D

It's been said before but what are the 3 bottles in the passenger side of the truck? Just wondering...not getting in on the pissing match.

Any plans on going head to head with Schied?

Can't wait to see it debut.

Looks nice. Cant wait to see the results! Im sure it will run good times. Nice work!!

It's been said before but what are the 3 bottles in the passenger side of the truck? Just wondering...not getting in on the pissing match.

Any plans on going head to head with Schied?

Can't wait to see it debut.

Actually, on the truck, there's only 2 bottles now. Both are nitrous. Basicly it's 1 bottle per side and that's to keep the pressure consistant during the run. As far as running head to head, well you're asking the wrong guy:D As the rail hasn't been fired up yet for the first time it's unlikley but it will be up to Gale himself for the final yes or no at TS.

I'll have some more pictures up in here in the next hour or so. Getting really close, stay tuned:D

Our snazzy tool box:
P1020323.jpg

Dual oil filter block and mount:
P1020324.jpg

Nitrous bottle mounts and CO2 canister:
P1020331.jpg

Dry sump oil pan and oil lines:
P1020335.jpg

Back