Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

I was wondering how long that would take. Actually, that's just the dimmer switch for the dash.

can i order one of the stickers for my MP-8 knob? I need something to reference where the hell I'm putting my rail pressure at.

Maybe the old man and Dennis can come to some agreement to sell stickers for the mp-8.

can i order one of the stickers for my MP-8 knob? I need something to reference where the hell I'm putting my rail pressure at.

Maybe the old man and Dennis can come to some agreement to sell stickers for the mp-8.

I'll bring a couple to TS if you need them

Wow. That is high tech down to the nuts and bolts. Looks sharp.

When you guys are done, can you swing through Austin and help finish mine? :doh: Damned fine work, looking forward to seeing it at TS.

Rear end:
P1020357.jpg

Allright...........Im lost....Volt/ohm meter for the rear end..???????????????????????????????????????:bang

Allright...........Im lost....Volt/ohm meter for the rear end..???????????????????????????????????????:bang

For measuring RPM at the pinion. There's a sensor mounted there and Big Thumper was using the meter to get it adjusted correctly. Notice the small bracket mounted just to the right of the pinion? The sensor goes there.

Liberty's are the stuff, sorry I'm a little bias!

Odd question here but the RPM sensors for the race pack, are the an induction type sensor that use a notched ring and a pickup.

Jim

So If Im getting this right....there should be a few rails at TS...

Scheid (Cummins powered)
Wide Open ( Powerstroke, quad turbo)(not sure if they are going or not)
Banks (Duramax Powered)

Finally an engine war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is going to be entertaining!

So If Im getting this right....there should be a few rails at TS...

Scheid (Cummins powered)
Wide Open ( Powerstroke, quad turbo)(not sure if they are going or not)
Banks (Duramax Powered)

Finally an engine war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now this is going to be entertaining!

bought time right !??! :hehe:

Wide Opens rail is pretty slick. Last time I saw it run back in August it looked like they were having trouble with the trans or getting on top of the turbos. Not sure which, only saw one run. Hopefully we can get some heads up racing between the 3.

Wasn't Keating building a rail too?

What's the specs on the head flow?

Wide Opens rail is pretty slick. Last time I saw it run back in August it looked like they were having trouble with the trans or getting on top of the turbos. Not sure which, only saw one run. Hopefully we can get some heads up racing between the 3.

Wasn't Keating building a rail too?

What's the specs on the head flow?

when you saw WOP they were just making sure it went straight down the track and that everything seemed to be fine in a low-speed pass...
and i believe they are planning to be at TS...
of course the only race-ready rail will probably be the only cummins rail there!

when you saw WOP they were just making sure it went straight down the track and that everything seemed to be fine in a low-speed pass...
of course the only race-ready rail will probably be the only cummins rail there!

the times the WOP rail have been out the tranny had been nothing but a pita..they had been playing with some 4R100 stuff that is way ahead of anything up to this point... most the time the car wouldnt shift into 2nd, or hang on the shift badly. i believe that will be solved before TS and they SHOULD be there.

They were actually doing certification passes, atleast that's what everyone in their pit told me.

Back