Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

Very very nice work guys. Can't wait to see it at TS.

On a side note, not to start a pissing match either, it seems gale has had a project truck and now a rail for alot of different motorsports. The land speed record dodge, the off road racing ford powerstroke, the road course D-max, sidewinder s10 drag truck, now a rail dragster. Whats next on his list? about the only other major sports I know of would be a dirt or asphalt circle track car, a monster truck, sled puller, and boat racing. Me personally wouldlike to see the Banks crew come out with an Open Modified Sled Puller. Has Gale made any talk about doing this?

On a side note, not to start a pissing match either, it seems gale has had a project truck and now a rail for alot of different motorsports. The land speed record dodge, the off road racing ford powerstroke, the road course D-max, sidewinder s10 drag truck, now a rail dragster. Whats next on his list? about the only other major sports I know of would be a dirt or asphalt circle track car, a monster truck, sled puller, and boat racing. Me personally wouldlike to see the Banks crew come out with an Open Modified Sled Puller. Has Gale made any talk about doing this?

they have the Type-R, it's a road truck.. All I read a few years back was it had a DNF and that was it.

I'm gonna need a towel...

Absolutely unbelievable craftsmanship! Just speechless. Congratulations.

C-ya

The Type-R is still here (actually it's at the NHRA museum in Pamona right now) but the race shop has been focusing on the drag program for some time now. We'll get back to the Type-R eventually though.

The Type-R is still here (actually it's at the NHRA museum in Pamona right now) but the race shop has been focusing on the drag program for some time now. We'll get back to the Type-R eventually though.

have you guys thought about pulling? i don't pull but i know it's a constant question being thrown around... or is that something super top secret :poke:

I was wondering the same thing..

have you guys thought about pulling? i don't pull but i know it's a constant question being thrown around... or is that something super top secret :poke:

There isn't a whole lot of truck pulling here on the west coast. so it's unlikley.

cant use nitrous and cng in sled pulling

We have never used CNG so get over it.

LMAO, sorry, but it had to be said. If your gonna tee it up, someone is gonna swing at it. LOL

I'm not touching that one!

Back