Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

Anyone in the Banks camp.........

Any updates???

got those tranny issues fixed???

Still going to make to Indy with the S-10??? Rail ???

Anyone in the Banks camp.........

Any updates???

got those tranny issues fixed???

Still going to make to Indy with the S-10??? Rail ???

Well guys and gals, sadly, we're not going to be making the event. The crew really busted their butts trying but there are still some transmission issues that have yet to be resolved. Naturally testing on it continues, perhaps Big Thumper or Sleepur606 can chime in with more detail if they have time today.

I'm gonna blame Thumper. He knows who can fix all of the problems.....transmission related, relationships, gardening or otherwiseLOL

I'm gonna blame Thumper. He knows who can fix all of the problems.....transmission related, relationships, gardening or otherwiseLOL

Well I'm trying to stay clear of him today....he's got the Hawian shirt on again......

Does that make it ok to constantly drink them drinks with the umbrella's in them all day? At my last job, they'd bring in Beer 3 or 4 times a year for the afternoon, AND expected you to work if needed......

I wish more places where like my old job. :)

If I remember right, the car running a clutch setup? If so, is it a sprung hub clutch? If not, would that help dampen the drive line shock and save parts?

And yes, I realize that's a lot of assuming. ;)

Brandon - clutch is multiplate, unsprung hubs. Apply shock doesn't appear to be the issue with our trans - it's in the control mechanism (airshift) somewhere. Still chasing it - hope to be out testing again in a couple weeks.

Each gear has it's own air cylinder / ram that's controlled through an air logic / circuit board. No damping except for valve body restriction on the exhaust ports.

Keep up the good work, its good to see electronics and technology surpassing others out there!

They still have a long way to go to be "surpassing."

You guys should try to make the August NADM race in Salt Lake City. Would be a very cool site.

Back