Banks Top Dragster final assembly**Spy Shots**

I have always like that toolbox... that thing is slick.

BTW, you should get a pic of thumper actually doing something.. all the pics he sends to me are of his lunch...

that car has more money in lines and fittings than my whole truck is worth...nice work!

I've gotten some questions on another site so I though I would post them in here as well:

1. I see two Fluidampnrs sandwiched together....what’s the reason?
High RPM damping. One won't get the job done.

2. I also spotted the air line to the shift valve on the wheel, what tranny ya using, Lenco? If so, clutch or Bruno?
It's a Liberty extreme transmission, air shifted, magnesium case. Clutch drive

3. Nice digital dash! Who makes it? EFI Technologies
Appears to have sequential LED shift lights?! You bet

4. Whats the black knob/hex shaft on the right side of the display?
That's the reverse lockout

5. Whats the squarish "puck" stuck to the chassis tube in the E-box? GPS?
GPS

6. Spitzer tube chassis?
Yep. Certified for 6.50 and slower

7. Whats the round units w/hard line clamped on the rear of the chassis near turbo area?
Those are dryers for the back/drive pressure sensors for the turbos. They're mostly for cooling rather then drying however.

8. Beautiful CP3 mountings! Gonna Cog/Gilmer belt drive them?
Gilmer

9. Wow! 7-Stage dry-sump oiling!
With -12 lines

10. What brand/type of braided line is that, I'd like to use that on a project of mine!
Those are from XRP

I think there's more value in custom brackets on that thing than my truck is worth!

You know you're in the big leagues when you have a custom tool tray to fit the top of the engine ;)

BTW - who is going to drive the rail?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I think there's more value in custom brackets on that thing than my truck is worth!

You know you're in the big leagues when you have a custom tool tray to fit the top of the engine ;)

BTW - who is going to drive the rail?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Wes Anderson will be driving them both at TS.

Not wanting to be bashed or bash you, but how much number 2 does it take to make a pass?

The CO2 tank, is it for fire suppression or a cryo cooling system similar to what John Robinson is running?

Transmission pictures coming up. I should, hopfully, have some video for you guys on Tuesday

Time for some more pics.

Drivers compartment:
P1020351.jpg

Trans:
P1020355.jpg

Bellhousing:
P1020287.jpg

Clutches: (mmmmmm....pancakes)
P1020366.jpg

Rear end:
P1020357.jpg

So how many hp on level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6? How many boxes have you stacked in this one?

(I spied the 6 gun knob!)

Back