Bash on the bayou 2014

Should be there! The Last party was a lot of fun. Did anyone ever get that chick on video that went head 1st into that truck bed falling off the stripper pole?

Will run the red truck or the tow rig depending on what truck cooperates that day the most. Hoping to see jojo's truck run for the 1st time. That is one awesome truck.

I'll probably have a friend running mine since I'll be busy with the race side off stuff. May pick up some cheap wheels with some Proxes or something for events.

Finally... A diesel even close to home!

I should be there. March in generally too windy to be out fishing! LOL

Just show her this:

7693D7B1-168D-4308-A4DA-F88B12521EDB-256-00000017218C53CF_zpsf7ffb029.jpg

crawfish-1.jpg

Just saw a guy adding ice at the end of each of his crawfish pots.. Makes them contract and soak up much more of the spice. Tip from travel channel bizarre foods. Mmmmmmmmkaaaaaaay?

Just saw a guy adding ice at the end of each of his crawfish pots.. Makes them contract and soak up much more of the spice. Tip from travel channel bizarre foods. Mmmmmmmmkaaaaaaay?

False. ;) I use ice too, but the actual reason for using ice is it makes the crawfish sink back under the water to soak up the seasoning instead of floating on top.

Getting the flyers made up....so sponsors...vendors...and companies donating prize money or raffle prizes need to get up with me soon..

I sent a few PM's out to sponsors/vendors here....hopefully we get a few that want to jump on board to make this another awesome event again next year..

5th annual Bash On The Bayou 2014!!!!

I love when the stuff like raffle prizes start rolling in....but I hate it at the same time too...

....because my office starts looking like this.....and none of it's mine!!!!....all YOU bastards get the goodies...LOL LOL LOL

old pics

BashSponsors2.jpg

BashSponsorsFeb2010.jpg

100_0131.jpg

100_0136.jpg

100_0137.jpg

100_0165.jpg

here is the possible flyer.....we may have a large sponsor getting involved....so things will change a little....and waiting on other sponsors to come forward to be added to the flyer as well....

So if other vendors and sponsors want to be a part of this years event, they need to message me or call me ...

Flyer1withoutSynlogo_zps0fc62662.jpg

Last edited:
Updated the flyer some. I'm gonna send it over to my friend to have it professionally touched up, but this is the jist of it. Just added some pics from the last BOTB that Tank did. :D

Flyer1NoSynthwithpics_zps9b5204d5.jpg

Official logo for Bash on the Bayou. Lucky the crawfish. :D Some already know where the name comes from, but traditionally when I boil crawfish I let one out for good luck so we call them Lucky.

BOTBCrawfishLogo_zpsa4a52ca4.jpg