BD Twins vrs rip's twins

BD twins have served me well

there are lots of options when it comes to selecting a turbo seller and builder. I chose BD for there long track record. There turbos are proven to reduce EGTS, spool supper quick and make 500-575 hp on #2. Thats what I wanted initialy so I purchased here in Canada.
Like many, once you get a taste of power and the testosterone builds at the roller events you find your self wanting more, don't forget the rating of the turbos you select.
BD's turbos fit well, sound good and perform good. Since I bolted the S-400 on I have been real happy...truck feels real smooth and all indications show that things are in check.
YA YA YA here I go, more for the spring...

So walmart I'm pleased with BD and their twins. good luck .....onetun

Right on Rob, that's stellar!!! LOL Welcome aboard you crazy canadian. LOL

Rips customer service was incredible when I dealt with him.I believe I emailed him on a holiday weekend and he went to his shop and called me back and sold me what i wanted.He was very helpful and informative.To say his service is bad when he is so well known for the opposite is ridiculous

Hi there I thought I might as well get involved too.My company builds compounds as well as installed a lot of other companies including Rips and Bd twins.What it comes down to is how far do you want to go with the truck.Because one thing leads to another.....like drivetrain, fuel supply, intercooler,valve springs ,headstuds ,o-rings or head gaskets.The other thing that plays a big part that I have found is altitude.I think both companies are outstanding .What I have found is you need to be honest with yourself are you going to be happy with a decent running truck or are you going to get bored easily and need more.Just some food for thought hope it helps.

tlse1 said:
The other thing that plays a big part that I have found is altitude.
Can you elaborate on that? I notice you on the front range as well.

Back