beginning to hate this forum

It's all about thread count, you didn't know that? The more threads you have the more sarcastic and asinine yuo can be. For example a month ago I logged and and my avatar was two dudes makin out. Now did I put that there, phuck no. Some doucher being tough did. There's no doubting there are some very talented and experienced people on here, they just get keyboard muscles and all hell breaks loose. $.02
Cry us a river. You don't like it here, find another site. Avatar changes and sig changes are part of the way things go here. Deal with it.

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this in but I'm sure some one will tell me, which brings me to the reasoning behind this post. There are so many people on this forum at have so much useful information which is great, so every time I ever have a question I search for the answer but it seems like every single thread someone calls someone out and creates such a huge arguement. Ever single post turns into a arguement about who has this or who's done that. Its so annoying that there's so much good information on this form and so many knolegable people that know there sh*t on here but you would have to read through three different arguements to get the answer. I know this isn't going to change anything but I would rather waste my time posting this than calling someone out over something stupid

I believe you missed the point of this thread:

9079268.jpg

img_4148.jpg

facebook-springbreak-hot-girls-2.jpg

Cry us a river. You don't like it here, find another site. Avatar changes and sig changes are part of the way things go here. Deal with it.
Amen....
Billy or travis could u get him another avatar? Its getting kind of old

Because all 10 will fit in that coffee cup at the same time.

Just Blow your Chit up about every 4-6 months like I do, And Most folks won't F'k with you So much!! LOL

Then you'll just dubbed as an UNLUCKY Dumba$$ like me!!! LOL

IC, and I also see your thread count is above 7,000, so you must have had some extra tough this morning.

WTF does post count have to do with anything? I've never understood that.

i have seen on other forums where the words post count and newbie were used in arguments......but what the people who had the massive post counts didnt understand was that 6000 of their 7000 posts were in the general chat section LOL

IC, and I also see your thread count is above 7,000, so you must have had some extra tough this morning.

a bowl of extra tough LOL:clap:

Last edited: