Beware sabbath5.9

Knoberman

swapping
Paypald jeff vanliew (sabbath5.9) $50 3-26-11 and dont have a thing to show for it. If he has something you need you would be better off finding it elsewhere.

Thanks guys. At this point if I can keep anyone else from gettin burnt good enough.

That's weird jeff is a good dude. If I still have his # I'll shoot him a text.

Edit: don't have his # anymore but I'll see what I can do for ya.

I sent him a link in a PM... Hoping he sees it and handles this soon!

Knoberman said:
Sabbath5.9 said:
Knoberman said:
All I know is I spent 50$ and got nothin out of it and thats not good business

i lost 2 mufflers and 50 bucks. what do you want to agree on?
I guess im gonna leave that up to you.

so that statement of you saying your gonna leave it up to me when im out 2 mufflers and 50 bucks. and now your gonna make a thread about it when our last message to each other was in early june. hmmm. way to be a little late there buddy. so with you saying" its up to me" there ya go. which is why you havent received anything. when i sent **** out

so this is what we can do. Since Kyle (1lowdiesel) is the only one i know. and trust. Kyle pm me your address ( 1lowdiesel) ill mail money or a muffler to you. and you can send it to him. since supposely he hasnt gotten anything.

how about you lay out the whole story so everyone knows what happened. I'm kinda confused about the whole deal.

The last we spoke (june 20) you got my phone number you didnt want a bad name and said youd send me a pic of the money order you were sendin as a refund youv had plenty of time to make it right dont blame me. Its not my fault you didnt insure anything or know any tracking numbers no idea were anythings at well I never got it so its on you

ok. so he paypal'd me 50 bucks. so i sent out a muffler UPS. didnt hear anything for about a month. ok so then i figured ta da he got it. then tells me he hasnt received anything. ok so when i get this message im going through some family problems and didnt send anything out for 2 weeks cause i had other stuff on my mind. ok so i forgot totally about it. he sent a message. i apolgized for it and had my brother send it out( i was out of town) so like a jerkoff like my brother is he didnt do it. once i got back into town i sent it, then he got nothing. so then i sent him a money order. and still nothing?? so now thats 3 things i sent. im out 2 mufflers and 50 bucks.. and now your gonna make a thread about me after you said its up to me. hmmm

ok once again you just said its on me. dude. first. dont post a thread saying beware of this guy once you say its on me. second. dont use my ****ing last name on a forum when nothing involves my last name and everyone knows me as sabbath5.9..... so mr. knoberman. make up your mind. i just told you ill send money or a muffler to someone else. someone ive known since i was 16. and you say its on me. here. ill make it loud and clear so EVERYONE ONTHE FORUM CAN SEE. ITS UP TO YOU ON WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO

I will add ive bought quite a bit of odds and ends from people on here including skynard they all got the same adress and I got every bit of it coincidence? Name me anyplace that can do bussines as you have and still have custumers

Your options in leaving it up to you was this or I get what I orderd or a refund I gave you another month and got nothin so I started this thread

Just sent you a pm sabbath . Do you remember tellin me that? more or less said you didnt want a bad name send me your phone# ile send you a pic of a money order that you were going to send. A month ago still got nothin

and im not a business. im a 22 year old kid whose sold turbos. transmissions. mufflers. body lift kits. lift kit parts. performance stuff. ficms. all to other members on this site. and once never had any problem