Beware sabbath5.9

It still shows 0 balance. As I said before ive never used this to get paid only pay others. If you would have sent the money a month ago as you said you were this would have all been avoided. If paypal says its sent to me and someone thinks it takes longer give it a day or so. As for the rest I cant prove I havent recieved anything but I havent and he cant prove he's done anything so???

If you received money or a payment. It would show up instantly, it would take a couple days to go into your bank account if you got it. So kyle. If it says payment not completed. Let me know and ill handle it

It just states not registered. Not 100% on how paypal works as far as having a credit card attached to it, but I know with my debit card on there it will go into my paypal account then I have to transfer it to the bank account. Otherwise it will stay in my paypal account.

I'm going to cancel the transaction.

I think at this point either the part or the money should be send via usps certified mail with sig required upon delivery.

Otherwise you guys just need to go your seperate ways.

Confirm Payment Cancellation Secure Transaction

Do you want to cancel this payment?

Payment Type:
Payment Sent
Transaction ID:
7W7449275C8186356
Email:
keithoberman@gmail.com
Date:
Jul 25, 2011
Time:
06:51:33 PDT
Unclaimed
Amount:
-$50.00 USD

Omfg what a mess.

And ups emailing that they dropped off on the porch is risky. I've had them do that and the package was left in another neighborhood.

Kyle, I agree on the seperate ways part!!
CompD Mobile Device

No it doesn't. Two separate parties have tried getting you what's "owed".

Sabbath, go get a damn cashiers check and send it certified mail. Thats the end of if, both of you whiney beeotches shut up.

Fawk I hope I'm never hurting this bad for $50

Fawk I hope I'm never hurting this bad for $50

No kidding...selling parts has cost me more than what I've sold parts for this year, with UPS screwing me over and parts getting damaged. Something like this I wouldn't have even been complaining.

Chris

I was just trying to protect others and got busted for it next time i'll let them figure it out themselves. I wasnt after anything else

Last edited:
I was just trying to protect others and got busted for it next time i'll let them figure it out themselves. I wasnt after anything else

sounds like you were after a measly 50 bucks. I sent out 3 or 4 boxes of parts ranging from 50 to 150 in value for nothing more than freight costs on Monday alone.......

next time just pay it forward and make yourself feel better! 50 bucks isnt worth getting all pissed up over.

If you want to send one of those gsk kits you found my way, I promise I won't lose it... LOL

i disagree. getting hosed regardless of value is bs and needs to be brought to other's attention...
however, this dragged out f'in drama should have been resolved with a freaking money order from the damned post office long ago

I dont see any proof the seller DIDNT do as he said he either so its both to blame for this drama sh!t.

How do you suggest that I prove he didnt? Seems kinda tough to me. Thanks dodgezilla thats what I thought.

No kidding...selling parts has cost me more than what I've sold parts for this year, with UPS screwing me over and parts getting damaged. Something like this I wouldn't have even been complaining.

Chris

By the way, did you get your check Chris :kick: LMAO

And how do you suggest I believe you didn't get anything I sent you. I never had ANY problems shipping or selling till I met you. Ill send you 50 money order. Now do your part and get this thread locked. Its kinda annoying

I doubt this thread gets locked or deleted.

Send the money order certified. He gets it, it's over. He says he doesn't get it, I vote ban his ass.

Back