Beware sabbath5.9

Sent you another back. And I buy stuff using the same address I gave you with no trouble so I cant help you there all I know about whats happened is from my end I think 4 months is plenty of time this isnt how I wanted to handle this. You were warned however

ladies and gentlemen of competition diesel forums. Me and Knoberman have come to a conclusion on our problem. now there is no need to beware of buying from me. Kyle ( 1lowdiesel) will receive a money order of $50 dollars which will be sent to Knoberman. this is the last message from me and knoberman. sorry for all those who had to get involved. ::::::::Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabbath5.9
yep i remember it loud and clear. now. we can do this to ways. Kyle ( 1lowdiesel)is willing to help out. so i can send him either a muffler or a money order. or we can keep going back and fourth with this. and after the decision you made is done. that thread will get deleted

from knoberman:

I didnt want it to come to this jeff you cant honestly say I havnt tried. As I said before a money order is fine ( keiths address went here but i deleted it) . And yes get me paid and I will do what I need to to delete the thread just take care of bussines all im askin people dont like gettin screwed out of any amount of money. And if youve honestly had this much trouble with shipping protect yourself just sayin .

that is the end of this thread. knoberman youll get a tracking number once i send it to Kyle.

Kyle: thanks for your help sir.

ok. so he paypal'd me 50 bucks. so i sent out a muffler UPS. didnt hear anything for about a month. ok so then i figured ta da he got it. then tells me he hasnt received anything. ok so when i get this message im going through some family problems and didnt send anything out for 2 weeks cause i had other stuff on my mind. ok so i forgot totally about it. he sent a message. i apolgized for it and had my brother send it out( i was out of town) so like a jerkoff like my brother is he didnt do it. once i got back into town i sent it, then he got nothing. so then i sent him a money order. and still nothing?? so now thats 3 things i sent. im out 2 mufflers and 50 bucks.. and now your gonna make a thread about me after you said its up to me. hmmm

Holy phucking sh!t....this is verbatim the same thing that happened to me on a muffler deal. Was it you I was trying to buy it from ? I can't remember now it's been so long. When I was reading that post I knew exactly what the next line was....

It would be easy if everyone selling provides the buyer with tracking info and insurance. Its cheap easy and chit like this won't happen. So far every member I have bought from has done so with items packed well.

It would be easy if everyone selling provides the buyer with tracking info and insurance. Its cheap easy and chit like this won't happen. So far every member I have bought from has done so with items packed well.

BING!!!!

this is two thousand ****ing eleven... get a tracking number and update your buyer at every step of the process.

Knoberman you have a paypal? I'll just shoot you the money now then settle up with jeff. Otherwise I'll just act as middle man.

Hope this all gets straightened out one way or another.

As being mostly a seller, I always get the tracking info when I ship something, but I very seldom give the info out. If the seller persists, I will give it, but I kind of like just keeping it to myself.

Putting it as blunt as I can..

If a seller sends something 3 different times and the buyer never receives it, it is in noway the Buyers fault. If things get lost , stolen, etc in shipping, the seller needs to file the claim and handle it.

Unless the buyer is outright lying, I say the seller needs to make good.

Am I wrong?

Putting it as blunt as I can..

If a seller sends something 3 different times and the buyer never receives it, it is in noway the Buyers fault. If things get lost , stolen, etc in shipping, the seller needs to file the claim and handle it.

Unless the buyer is outright lying, I say the seller needs to make good.

Am I wrong?

The idea that three seperate shipments went undelivered sounds fishy to me.
CompD Mobile Device

Thats kinda what I thought and also why this happened. No tracking numbers no reciepts nothin.

all this makes me wish i had gotten a tracking number for the VP lines i shipped to a fellow member. but the transaction was already complete when i realized i would not recieve one.

i will PM the buyere and ask for deliver notification...if i hear it is not recieved I will make a claim and return the money sent for the product.
CompD Mobile Device

Back