Beware sabbath5.9

thats why I have an online UPS shipping account and I get an email as soon as it gets dropped off.....no funny games to play that way!

BTW...you would be surprised at how many times Ive heard "I never received it". Then you tell them well UPS emailed me when it was dropped off at so and so time and left at the back door or customer met at door etc and their tune changes.....

Last edited:
ok. so he paypal'd me 50 bucks. so i sent out a muffler UPS. didnt hear anything for about a month. ok so then i figured ta da he got it. then tells me he hasnt received anything. ok so when i get this message im going through some family problems and didnt send anything out for 2 weeks cause i had other stuff on my mind. ok so i forgot totally about it. he sent a message. i apolgized for it and had my brother send it out( i was out of town) so like a jerkoff like my brother is he didnt do it. once i got back into town i sent it, then he got nothing. so then i sent him a money order. and still nothing?? so now thats 3 things i sent. im out 2 mufflers and 50 bucks.. and now your gonna make a thread about me after you said its up to me. hmmm

OMG that is so painful to read, sorry man but man up. excuses make me so sick. Just admit you messed up and move on. It does not matter how many reasons you come up with to explain what happened blah blah blah. You are in business, your CUSTOMER did not get it. Did he lie? who knows but really if you want to protect your business and your name then track it, pretty simple.
OK and why is there a need for a middle man. Send him a money order USPS track it, cost very little. Done deal. Crap I am wore out this is stupid.

what a tool, easy to judge who is the idiot here, gives out wrong paypal info? wtf.

OMG that is so painful to read, sorry man but man up. excuses make me so sick. Just admit you messed up and move on. It does not matter how many reasons you come up with to explain what happened blah blah blah. You are in business, your CUSTOMER did not get it. Did he lie? who knows but really if you want to protect your business and your name then track it, pretty simple.
OK and why is there a need for a middle man. Send him a money order USPS track it, cost very little. Done deal. Crap I am wore out this is stupid.

you should go back and read the entire thread.

If it comes up as unregistered it means its not linked to a bank account just a credit card i believe

ok so after texting knoberman. now he wants it mailed. " he doesnt want his bank account hooked up to his paypal"

now. just texted him again and i texted kyle. Kyle will not be the middle man. i will post tracking numbers here. in this thread, so everyyyyyyyyyyyy one of you who think im a douche or think im not doing anything. will see. that i am and have been sending him stuff.

you should go back and read the entire thread.

Tracking Number: 1ZE9E9670391273346
Delivery Date / Time: 26-July-2011 / 1:58 PM

Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

Now dont tell me YOU didnt get it! LOL

Tracking Number: 1ZE9E9670391273346
Delivery Date / Time: 26-July-2011 / 1:58 PM

Driver Release Location: FRONT DOOR

Now dont tell me YOU didnt get it! LOL

Got it...took less than a day!! thanks again!!

CSnyder is great to do business with!

ok so after texting knoberman. now he wants it mailed. " he doesnt want his bank account hooked up to his paypal"

It will go to his credit card it just takes a few days to show up. Not as fast as a bank account

but the paypal is sent...can it be cancelled? I smell some BS. I doubt it would get returned, especially after a check is sent. then sabbath would be out two mufflers and $100.

Knoberman. Did u receive it or what?? Cause if you did. Then I just owe kyle 50 bucks. And this whole thing will be dropped.

Back