bikini contest????

Wow. I see sexy, georgeous, cute, homely, and meth skinny. Sorry I missed it. LOL

I see meth skinny all the time.

I actually think BPA's wife in the shirt is cute like that.

The girl in the white bikini seemed to have the best body but there are no pics of her, whats the deal..?

I'm pretty sure Anthony's wife is cute in a burlap sack!

I meant as in, I'm not one of the guys whining "why didn't she take it off?"

Just kinda cool to see something a little different. Not that there is anything wrong with a bikini and no shirt over it!:D

The girl in the white bikini seemed to have the best body but there are no pics of her, whats the deal..?

The chic in the green (the winner) had the best body. She was built! BPA's wife was a really close second though.

228102_2035002120717_1414137673_32367241_107927_n.jpg

Winner!:woohoo:

I thought the same thing, I didn't think she was the hottest but she was definitely gorgeous, she was from Montana or something, def a cutie.

Hooker had his chance a Wah Bah's and he went speechless. Other than uhh.... (head scratch) uhh umm uh... (hat off rubbing head more) uhhhh.... So I finally gave up and took it as a no thanks. She was disappointed hooker. Couldn't believe you shot her down!

I kept trying to load her up. Kicker is, Anthony was down for it LOL

Hooker had his chance a Wah Bah's and he went speechless. Other than uhh.... (head scratch) uhh umm uh... (hat off rubbing head more) uhhhh.... So I finally gave up and took it as a no thanks. She was disappointed hooker. Couldn't believe you shot her down!

Okay, I'll have to hear more details of this exchange when ya get to Spokane!