bikini contest????

The look on Hooker's face is priceless...
Hadn't seen that one...I had a good view though. :D :shake: Lets just say they started to shiver when it got cold :D
Hooker had his chance a Wah Bah's and he went speechless. Other than uhh.... (head scratch) uhh umm uh... (hat off rubbing head more) uhhhh.... So I finally gave up and took it as a no thanks. She was disappointed hooker. Couldn't believe you shot her down!
I told you coach...I can't hang in the big leagues. I mean I would try, but it would probably end up like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY
And neither of us would like that...
I kept trying to load her up. Kicker is, Anthony was down for it LOL
You sure it was Sarah you were trying to load up Heath? You were pretty plastered, do you remember anything from said night?
250909_2027204355102_1093830024_32456801_5088928_n.jpg

Patron was not my friend that night. I honestly don't think I drank a beer that night. They were all chugged. Good times good times LOL

Sara was/is gorgeous. If you guys had any idea how close first and second place was it would amaze you. Had Sara had a Bikini that fit, she would no doubt have won. Not only that, but I had the pleasure of hanging out with her for a while both at Wha Bahs and at the pulls, and she is a sweet, first class girl. BPA is a lucky sob.

Sara was/is gorgeous. If you guys had any idea how close first and second place was it would amaze you. Had Sara had a Bikini that fit, she would no doubt have won. Not only that, but I had the pleasure of hanging out with her for a while both at Wha Bahs and at the pulls, and she is a sweet, first class girl. BPA is a lucky sob.
yea, you're not kidding at all...

Okay, I'll have to hear more details of this exchange when ya get to Spokane!

I would be there already but I didn't exactly catch my plane this morning. So I'm sitting here drinking some Anheiser products and waiting for my new flight at 6.

What time are you arriving now? BTW, the track is next to the airport. Give me a call on my mobile when you get in (assuming it's not too dang late)!

Shoot I got that beat...sometimes it pays to be the "creepy guy" (thanks JD) with the professional-level camera :lolly:

:bow: DAY-UM!!! :clap: There needs to be a smilie of Wiley Coyote, Roger Rabbit, or some other cartoon character with their eyes buggin' out!

Hooker had his chance a Wah Bah's and he went speechless. Other than uhh.... (head scratch) uhh umm uh... (hat off rubbing head more) uhhhh.... So I finally gave up and took it as a no thanks. She was disappointed hooker. Couldn't believe you shot her down!

He doesn't get out much...

. . . . . FYI if y'all were able to get to meet the ladies they were all sweetie pies!
:)

. . . . . FYI if y'all were able to get to meet the ladies they were all sweetie pies!
:)

Thats a surprise most of the time the ladies that look like them are pretty stuck- up
Good to know there are a few nice ones left out there:bow: