Bosch H Series Inline Pump Dynamic Timing

Alrighty guys.. It's on like Donkey Kong. Pretty much rebooted my life since the Chevy got stolen. Right now I'm driving a 02 qclb 4x4 auto as a daily.

The plan is to continue as planned before. But first I'm waiting for the right deal on a truck. Looking for a 12 valve SCLB 4x4 auto. Going to put the h pump and twin vgt turbos in it, still looking at doing a he431v and the custom he551v 80mm I'm getting from BramanteCummins.
Should see some progress over the summer as work picks up and I start making more money.

That 55 is awesomesauce by itself.

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Do you have your medium duty Eaton tranny located yet?

I have one I bought with an engine I needed....I would let you have it very reasonable if you are looking for one.
Chris

No, no I'm going for an auto in this build. Still having a bit of a rocky road, but slowly getting there.
In the meantime, I traded my 02 for a holy grail truck.. 98 qcsb 12v auto 4x4. I'm about 3 grand into it and got a spare 47re out of it.. Pretty excited.

As for progress, I laid some groundwork for the structure of the programming but haven't gotten to actually writing code yet.

I'll post them eventually. Today I had a fantastic idea.. To investigate mounting a rqv-k mechanical governor (think p7100) onto this pump. If this can be done, the reliability of 100% mechanical injection can still be had, and as long as all the governor components and case can be installed on the h pump, a device can be created to interface the timing rack with the governor arm that rises with rpm.

Shadowtrooper any way you could share the wires purpose on the pump?
Do you have any idea how much rpm this pump can take?

pdate -
Had some issues with getting the pump back in my possession. I am going through a divorce and the ex's mother has possession of it and won't give it back.

Not to worry though, I've already sourced another pump, and for cheaper than I got the last one! Hopefully in 24 hours or less it will be paid for and on its way my house.

I've also finally got ahold of some money that I've been long overdue for, and once I get my car fixed I'll be pulling the engine out of my 02. If all goes well and I get my hands on another pump, work on the conversion will finally be under way!

That's right, I'll hopefully be building a h pumped 24v!

Stay tuned gents!

Back