Brothers Diesel hook at hamburg NY

Why dont you bring your 2.6 truck up to play with us then Adam?

We'll see if you run your fat-ass mouth in person like you do on the internet.

Ok who the hell r u douche bag this thread is not about Adams truck. I stayed outa this long enough say that shot in front of me and see what happens. All everyone has been saying is how the "Gambinos" think there truck is hot shot up there in NY then they come down to play and when they lose they get pissed tough shot learn how to drive. Trucks got tons of power but they can't drive. And on a second thought they would not have one at the first meadville if tims air shut off didn't get pulled and yeah he broke a rear end at sandusky but we all have that.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok. I thought you were just a big peice of s@#% and that proves it. Run your mouth to my face and see what happens. Is that enough punctuation for you.

Well budie I work on and drive all three trucks so which one should we bring. I beat brothers on Monday at meadville in billy's truck oh yeah that was my first time in that truck. What truck is yours Dick?

Why dont you bring your 2.6 truck up to play with us then Adam?

We'll see if you run your fat-ass mouth in person like you do on the internet.

First and for most, CAT, calm down. Secondly, you sound like a bleeding vag. Go to the bathroom and change your rag before you bleed on your keyboard. Maybe I will have to come to NY and fuk with you and all your 2.6 boys. But let me guess, you don't even own a truck. All you do is flap your gums. Real tough..

Please use more than two periods in a paragraph and then I'll respond. Holy phuck dude.

You better hope that your internet counter part didn't catch your poor spelling. This could make for a awful review at the next internet grammar meeting. Just looking out for buddy.

Coming from a guy who wants to marry his truck?????

I'm pretty sure half the guys on this site have thought this at one time or another.

And I'm not insulting the company. The designer for their site could have used a little more experience, a little less flash, and maybe not had that music start automatically, and loop the same notes over and over.

I'm pretty sure half the guys on this site have thought this at one time or another.

And I'm not insulting the company. The designer for their site could have used a little more experience, a little less flash, and maybe not had that music start automatically, and loop the same notes over and over.

Well web site is not number one priority right now. We just moved into a new building.

I would have to say I disagree. I would much rather be with a woman. I have always liked all of my trucks alot, but never crossed my mind to marry it. Kind of weird.

Easy guys... Saturday, Canfield. Best FPP event of the year. Let the trucks do the talking...

The trucks have been talking all year, and Ridin Dirty has been speaking loud and clear. Last year was full of growing pains and there were alot of people laughing and joking at Tim. This year its doing well and is out to show everyone that a Duramax can compete at that level.

hats off to tim on a great season even if it ended tomorrow 7 wins 9 events, thats impressive, he paid his dues, and better yet we all have had our chances to get him more then once too, just figured i throw in my 2 cents, and better yet i never talked to the guy in my life, but he stilll manages to tell guys good luck while other competition walks by with there nose up, good luck 2mar tim! should be a good pull!!

hats off to tim on a great season even if it ended tomorrow 7 wins 9 events, thats impressive, he paid his dues, and better yet we all have had our chances to get him more then once too, just figured i throw in my 2 cents, and better yet i never talked to the guy in my life, but he stilll manages to tell guys good luck while other competition walks by with there nose up, good luck 2mar tim! should be a good pull!!

:clap::clap::clap:

Hey man your trucks coming around can't wait till you get it dialed in. Its going to be a tough truck to beat.

Back