Brothers Diesel hook at hamburg NY

who took first?

Brothers won, Tim was second. Tim trashed an intercooler. It blew the lid off the water tank in the weight box.

1 Dom Gambino Brothers' Diesel 1997 Dodge FP/303.98
2 Tim Jackson Riden Dirty 2002 GMC FP/300.87
3 Jon Woskob Rollin' Coal 1994 Dodge FP/236.10
4 Bill DeBenedictis The Real Deal 1998 Dodge 288.72
5 Justin Garwood Goat On A Rope 2001 Dodge 288.24
6 Justin Wilkins Bad Reputation 1994 Dodge 284.64
7 Dale Bennett Social Security 2004 Chevy 281.64
8 Hunter Snyder 300+ Change 1996 Dodge 279.3
9 Caleb Baker Girls Night Out 2004 Chevy 277.81
10 Matt Springer Holstein Express 1995 Dodge 270.34
11 Adam Brown Direct Deposit 2001 Dodge Broke

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zojIwH1FZY8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zojIwH1FZY8[/ame]

Looked like an awesome show! Thanks for the videos. Definitely some very STOUT trucks!

So who here actually reps brothers diesel? Im home now and headed out that way to pick up a fishing licence. Might stop in.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Brothers Diesel all the way....By far one of the best in the business

Brothers Diesel all the way....By far one of the best in the business

So, if i were to cut grass for a living, would i have someone else cut the grass at my house??? Why did Haisley have to build your motor???? Oviously, your not the best in the business...... :homo:

who ever said haisley built their motor? Joe and Dom get parts from Haisley and build their own motor!

You guys can seem to look at all the other stickers on the truck but not the one that says"engine built by Brothers diesel".I guess i dont understand what the problem is.The truck clearly runs well.Im sure not as well as they want it to. It clearly ran well this past weekend.So whats the problem?And to boot it was neither of those 2 that were running their mouth.I guess i dont understand the thinking behind the comments based on what i have read here.

You guys can seem to look at all the other stickers on the truck but not the one that says"engine built by Brothers diesel".I guess i dont understand what the problem is.The truck clearly runs well.Im sure not as well as they want it to. It clearly ran well this past weekend.So whats the problem?And to boot it was neither of those 2 that were running their mouth.I guess i dont understand the thinking behind the comments based on what i have read here.

Thank you...well said :clap:

In my opinion having a pissing match over two of the best running pro stock trucks in a particular series is like sitting on the couch with your other fat ass buddies on a sunday and talking about how ****ty this NFL player is or how much better the other guy is. Its all the big leauges, there all good or they wouldn't be there.

However, this thread is just another proof that there is insecurity in the cummins camps......

In my opinion having a pissing match over two of the best running pro stock trucks in a particular series is like sitting on the couch with your other fat ass buddies on a sunday and talking about how ****ty this NFL player is or how much better the other guy is. Its all the big leauges, there all good or they wouldn't be there.

However, this thread is just another proof that there is insecurity in the cummins camps......

:lolly:

And how was camp sir? Were you in an armchair with your buddies this weekend? :lolly:

And how was camp sir? Were you in an armchair with your buddies this weekend? :lolly:

Nah, i could give a rats ass about football, i just figured it was a good comparison. Although i did take a nice chubby kid nap after some steaks and beers sunday.

Boy good thing i dont drink beer or eat steaks for that matter.