Can someone answer this?

The complete front end will be welded on on saturday. And the rear will be completed. I have 16x16 beadlocks 8 on 170 showing up tomorrow for the hoosiers. Looking at cutting a motor plate for the 6.0L. First things first will be to get it running stock and take it to the scales. I am shooting for 2 more weeks. Trying to be in conjunction with moroso opening back up. Want to make some passes on the stock motor to make sure the frame doesn't brake in half. I would hate to kill myself after I spent the time to mock up the parallel twins.

If one turbo is good for say 400hp. Like oh the stock one. And another turbo is good for say oh 700 hp. Or maybe even more. Putting them together wouldn't get you into the neighborhood of not needing 3 stages of nitrous? Like the same 3 stages of nitrous like someone else is using to go just a few .1s slower?

i have no idea what point you are trying to make ? or are you ??

turbo sizing is not the one single final factor deciding how much nitrous someone needs to use doug now is it ??

do you think that if you used the 2 turbos you mention above along with a set of factory injectors that you would even a single stage of nitrous , let alone three ??? ridiculous...
the amount of nitrous needed depends on the amount of fuel that needs to be burned, and how much airflow the turbos supply if it is enough to burn all of the fuel or not.. OR if you go with a large single that spools poorly then nitrous will indeed wake it up and spool it much sooner, regardless of if they are big enough to clean the sticks top end or not.

Back