can too much fuel make a turbo not light

maybe after he puts the boot back on the intercooler and tunes the afc it will make more than 10 pounds of schiznit

if not in his driveway the street cant be tooooo far away

just reread that again and I have drove it on the street to get 10 psi not with it just sitting in the drive way

Cant even faintly hear a turbo in the vid. Are you running an afc? Sounds like a massive boost leak regardless.

Cant even faintly hear a turbo in the vid. Are you running an afc? Sounds like a massive boost leak regardless.

ya afc is on its full forward with a 0 plate full forward and star wheel full forward still stock timing also hopefully tomorrow i get it running good.

AFC and star wheel full forward is no way to dial in a truck IMO

also, I've boogered up the return line threads before. DDP put a new body on it for me for a great price

I would say maybe pull that plate back a little bit and adjust your star wheel tighter. My truck is pretty much the identical setup but with a 66 turbo. when I had the plate full forward if I matted it to the floor it choked the turbo out very bad and never would boost and just smoked for miles if I let it. But if you roll into the throttle it will light instantly and run hard.

I would say maybe pull that plate back a little bit and adjust your star wheel tighter. My truck is pretty much the identical setup but with a 66 turbo. when I had the plate full forward if I matted it to the floor it choked the turbo out very bad and never would boost and just smoked for miles if I let it. But if you roll into the throttle it will light instantly and run hard.

when i roll into it, it wont even light thats why i think i have a boost leak, now i should now in a few hours what the problem is

The marine injectors aren't helping. And last I was told more timing will make more fuel miss the bowl. And I'm thinking you have a 62/71 turbo. Typo?

The marine injectors aren't helping. And last I was told more timing will make more fuel miss the bowl. And I'm thinking you have a 62/71 turbo. Typo?

I have been told it is a 63/17/? i have not measured it though it is a holset(h2e) I dont know anything about the turbo, I should no here in an hour or two whats the problem, I am going to try these injectors for a couple pulls and maybe keep them in this year, then have smoken build me a custom set next year when I add a 2.8 charger and do some head work.

If it is a H2E it is around a 63mm Inducer on the compressor wheel, and the exhaust is a 17cm housing.

Sounds like AFC/Tuning Problem, and then maybe a boost leak.

:bang missed the boot blown off between the turbo and the intercooler. Now it is running much better real real laggy though 2nd gear wont spool tell about 3600 rpms then, upper gears it will spool about 2500 rpms and boost up to about 44 psi, and cleans up most the smoke still a little haze when its spooled this is still with stock timing its going to 20* tonight.

Im having sort of the same issue too. I have a 96 12v with 4k gsk, 100 horse industrials, lazer cut dv's, and a 215 pump with a stock turbo...(yeah i know) and can only hit 15 psi. Im guessing i am flooding it?

You would be hurting spool with too much too soon, but I doubt it would be limiting boost to 15 psi once it got going. You have another problem somewhere.

Double and KMK you 2 have the classic case of too much fuel being dumped in at the wrong time. Double if your wastgate on that hx is plugged or you have a boost elbow and its still only hiting 15 psi id be searching for a boost leak