Carbon Fiber Work

Do you have any 5-6 inch stacks instead of the 5-7 inch? Your work is tip notch keep it coming.

Randy's there's guys here at Indy that are trying to buy the stack off of my truck!

One day i'm going to come out to just a hole in my bed where the stack used to be... can we rivet that thing to the metal pipe?

One day i'm going to come out to just a hole in my bed where the stack used to be... can we rivet that thing to the metal pipe?

Yes we can...lol. We may need to use you EOD skills and hook up an anti theft devise for the stacks!

Have you started on making body panels yet? We are interested in Carbon components for our pro stock truck

I have started the mold process for gen II trucks, bumper, grill, fenders, cowl hood, doors and bed sides. I'm still doing this part time but I'm in a 2000 sq ft shop now and I have full time help starting this week. I know you guys want these parts as soon as possible and I said I would do them and it is going to happen! I hope some of you have been able to see my work at some of the races here in the last few weeks. The dashes....I do want to do them but I'm still in need of the entire dash assembly. Allot of changes are going to be made and I need the entire dash for fitment purposes. I now can make roll pans for gen III trucks.

This is a Gen III CF roll pan. I don't have the weight on it yet but I will post it as soon as I do.

cfrollpan.jpg