Carbon Fiber Work

If someone were to build the dash bezel for a 98-02 that fit a double din, a lot of the 1/2 ton guys would buy it to. I ve installed several in that last few years. Its so frustrating to put all that work in a bezel only for it to break in a year. The current one in my truck is so bad it flaps around if i shift it hard.

i still need a dash..........................

If someone were to build the dash bezel for a 98-02 that fit a double din, a lot of the 1/2 ton guys would buy it to. I ve installed several in that last few years. Its so frustrating to put all that work in a bezel only for it to break in a year. The current one in my truck is so bad it flaps around if i shift it hard.

I'm still needing the entire dash...so I can use it like a jig to refit the parts I make. I do want to do them and I see the need for sure.

Yes, I have a 2002 F250 that will be the tool for the molds...what parts are you mainly interested in? I'm still trying to get the Dodge Gen II stuff done then on to Gen III.

Id personally like a roll pan anything else would be a bonus (ex 5-6" tip)

They're 20x10 Weld Racing T56's with 305/50R20 NT420's

f8e00f3f.jpg

b802e8fd.jpg

And so Randy doesn't club me for cluttering up his thread with pics of wheels... here's his CF stack in action!
525965_10151029852684575_909381143_n.jpg

They're 20x10 Weld Racing T56's with 305/50R20 NT420's

f8e00f3f.jpg

b802e8fd.jpg

And so Randy doesn't club me for cluttering up his thread with pics of wheels... here's his CF stack in action!
525965_10151029852684575_909381143_n.jpg
Damn, those wheels look sick up close! Weld makes some nice wheels. How much do they weigh?

That CF stack looks awesome on that truck. Great photos, did Phooker taken them?

I like the EOD saying ( I think that's what that is) on the roll pan!

Damn, those wheels look sick up close! Weld makes some nice wheels. How much do they weigh?

That CF stack looks awesome on that truck. Great photos, did Phooker taken them?

I like the EOD saying ( I think that's what that is) on the roll pan!

I saw the wheels at the PRI show last december and probably went by the booth 10 times drooling over them... they didn't have the other 3 there for me to take home, I asked :lolly:

Phlatbill took most of my pics, that most recent pic I think was taken by the TS photographer.... I was tagged in that pic yesterday on the TS Facebook

That is the EOD saying, 8 years active duty and counting in USAF EOD for me, should be separated and in the reserve EOD unit here at my current unit by August and i'll be full time at SC

Very good, I have two stacks on trucks at Indy right now. One a hood stack on a pro street truck and one a bed stack. I also have a bed stack in a truck at SunCoast that is a single turbo putting out 1102 hp (fuel only) and that stack is doing fine as well. This truck has the potential to be one of the fast’s diesel trucks out there. Feel free to contact the guys at SunCoast and get their feedback. I have been trying to improve these stacks and I have shaved off over one pound in weight since I started to make them. I have a cf stack that weighs 2.5 lbs.