Central Kentucky Smokeout

davey

Hey everybody, just wanted to let ya know we have updated the schedule on our website. Give us some feedback, let us know what ya think!!!!

Central Kentucky SmokeOut

Classes & Payouts

WorkStock 2.6 Diesel 2.8/3.0 Diesel
1st Place $1000 1st Place $1500 1st Place $1500
2nd Place $500 2nd Place $700 2nd Place $700
3rd Place $400 3rd Place $500 3rd Place $500
4th Place $300 4th Place $300 4th Place $300
5th Place $200 5th Place $200 5th Place $200
6th Place $100 6th Place $100 6th Place $100
7th Place $50 7th Place $50 7th Place $50
8th Place $50 8th Place $50 8th Place $50

Central Kentucky SmokeOut

LightsOut,

Thanks for the comment, were trying to make this event benefit the pullers. Hope yo can make it!!!!!!!

Pass our website on to all your friends Central Kentucky SmokeOut

Later,

Davey

ok i might be missing something on the website but i was just wondering about the rules, and the start times. By the way great job on the payouts this should be a good event. Thanks

Smokeout rules

The schedule is on the website. It is at the top of the home page, kinda hard to make out so I will get it moved to a better place on the page. As far as rules go nktpa is getting them all to me this week to post. Check later in the week for that. Gates will open early Friday afternoon with registration starting by at least 4:30. Qualifying starting by 7. We will qualify trucks in heats of 20 taking top five from each heat to the finals on Saturday night. Hope to have 30 trucks from each class in the finals but may have more or less depending on the #'s. 3.0 trucks qualify on Saturday only. We do have 2 tracks w/hager sleds on both. Saturday the gates open early with qualifying around noon. Dunbar will be there Saturday as well as many diesel vendors. A show and shine will also be happening. Want to start the finals by 7 Saturday night. There will be top 3 trophies in each class to go with the purse. Thanks for everyones positive feedback we want to make this an event that all pullers and fans of the sport look forward to attending. Anyone can call me with questions.
859-509-0095. Davey Skinner

Looks Like a Good Pull! It's In Richmond right! I'll put it on the Calander and try to make it!

sounds awesome!! 120 trucks in each class to get you 30 in the finals will be a lot trucks! Should be awesome and rival the likes of TS, SDX, etc. in numbers in attendence!!

C-ya

Qualifying

We may not have 120 different trucks in each class but people will get more than 1 chance to try and make the show.

Davey, we need some hoodies like the shirts you brought me!

Ms. Central Kentucky Smokeout

Just added for the girls that show up and support the diesel pulling. We will be crowning a ms. Central Kentucky Smokeout. She will be presenting the trophies and checks to all that place in the finals and take pictures with the trucks and drivers for the web page.

Host Hotels!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know who our host hotels are. They have guaranteed a rate of $65 per night. They are as follows:

Best Western Holiday Plaza
859-623-9220

La Quinta
859-623-9121

Red Roof Inn
859-625-0084

Hey Everyone,

Just got an update from DUNBAR, Cost of Dyno will be $80
CASH ONLY!!!

NKTPA Rules Update

Hey Everyone!

Just got an update on the NKTPA Rules.

Follow the link below to get to the SmokeOut Rules Page!!

Classes/Prizes

Rule updates

Hey everone,

sorry for the mistakes on the rules, corrections will
be made Monday!

Thanks for pointing them out!

Norm