Central Kentucky Smokeout

IS 2.6 class qualifying on just Friday or Friday and Saturday. I'm thinking pretty hard about making the 5 hour trip to come down.

Looks like a good chance of rain all weekend, I'm sure this will be a last minute decision.

Rain chances on Friday are early and saturday is going to be nice other than a small chance of a pop up thunderstorm. That is what I'm hearing down here today. Hager is showing up Thursday and we will look at the track and plan for
rain so the track will be ready. I will post more as I know it.

After work on Wednesday, packing, sleeping, getting up at 4am on thursday heading to TN to pick up my truck. Left it there after TS. Hooking on the trailer heading for Richmond KY, should be there thursday night.

After work on Wednesday, packing, sleeping, getting up at 4am on thursday heading to TN to pick up my truck. Left it there after TS. Hooking on the trailer heading for Richmond KY, should be there thursday night.

Any chance your trailer is 36' feet or longer?

We will pull all the 2.8/3.0 trucks that show up on Sat. night. The WS and 2.6 trucks have to qualify their way in either on Fri. night or Saturday at Noon. If more than 30 2.8/3.0 trucks show up, it will just be a big class of trucks.

Having said that, there will be plenty going on during the day on Sat. if you want to come and see the other activities.

Central Kentucky SmokeOut

That is what I figured but it would take a 40' to fit another on.

I hear that. Looks like I may be screwed. I have looked about everywhere for a trailer. I got access to a truck but no bumper pull trailer (cause the truck is lacking the gooseneck hitch).

GPS said its 13hrs to pick up my truck in TN then who knows how much further to Richmond KY. Leaving about 4:30 am in the morning thursday.

In the 2.8/3.0 class will they run the same weight and hitch height?

Is it okay to throw out a tent and camp at the sled pull location Friday night?

if intercooler boot and parts for the electric fans show up we be there thursday nite or friday morning.