Central Kentucky Smokeout

I don't think finding competition is going to be a problem, several trucks from several different states have said they will be here. 1 thing I have found out about truck pullers is, if you put the money up, they will show up to get a piece of it. We look forward to seeing all of you there.

After TS, at least 3 of us from FL are leaving our trucks on trailers in KY for two weeks and driving back up for this event.

Thanks for taking the time to put us on your schedule, we really appreciate it!!!!! If there are any questions you may have just email us from the website.

Sounds like this is gonna be a mighty fun event.. ive already posted once.. but theres alot more info up here now this time around that ive checked everything out.. Bunch of us NKY boys will be comin down ;)

ATS Sponsors Dyno Contest

Thanks to the fine folks at ATS DIESEL PERFORMANCE, there will now be a dyno contest with ATS Product certificates for the best dyno.

HOOTERS SHOW-n-SHINE

Got some Good News Today!!!! HOOTERS will be the official sponsor of the Central Kentucky SmokeoUt Show-n-Shine! Listed below are the Details:

TRUCKS ONLY !!!

BEST OF SHOW- 6 ft Trophy

BEST INTERIOR- 3 ft Trophy

BEST UNDERCARRIAGE- 3ft Trophy

BEST PAINT- 3ft Trophy

TOP 25- Plaques

Ok tell me is it a 2.8 or 3.0 class. Does that class pull on fri. or sat. to quailify. If on sat. what time does that start?

Smokeout

It is a 3.0 class. The rules have now been posted on the site. The 3.0 class qualifies on Saturday the qualifing will begin at noon.

Test & Tune

Don't forget that Friday night after the qualifing is complete we will open the tracks for test and tune runs.

so in the 2.6 class the wheel doesnt have to protrude into the housing? is that how im reading that? thanks danny

so in the 2.6 class the wheel doesnt have to protrude into the housing? is that how im reading that? thanks danny

Here is the rule, and I read it the same way.

Turbocharger: The vehicle is limited to a single turbocharger; the inducer bore on the compressor housing may be 2.6”. The inlet will be measured using a 2.65-inch plug or internal calipers. 2.6 bore must be carried 3/4” and must be within ¼” of the wheel. A stock map width enhancement (MWE) groove is allowed. No MWE groove will be allowed that has a width greater than 1/4 inch. All provisions allowing air to the wheel other than via the bore and the MWE groove are prohibited. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.

Here is the rule, and I read it the same way.

Turbocharger: The vehicle is limited to a single turbocharger; the inducer bore on the compressor housing may be 2.6”. The inlet will be measured using a 2.65-inch plug or internal calipers. 2.6 bore must be carried 3/4” and must be within ¼” of the wheel. A stock map width enhancement (MWE) groove is allowed. No MWE groove will be allowed that has a width greater than 1/4 inch. All provisions allowing air to the wheel other than via the bore and the MWE groove are prohibited. 6.4 liter Powerstroke engines may utilize the factory twin-turbo configuration.

I only have one charger and it is what it is. Passed at TS.