Cole Dow 10.54

Most tech guys hate lifted trucks, no matter how slow they are, much less runnin 10s.

That was funny how the crowd was like "awwww" when Cole lost. Looks like he was pretty quick on the jump though! Also crazy that the truck cleans up. How much nitrous you spraying, all of it??

Needs more fuel.

Bellhousing shield and aftermarket axles are all we didn't have.

Anyone know where we can find a blanket or shield for the bellhousing?

That truck is straight up awesome. I am a hard core Ford IH nut, but I love that truck....

Summit I think has the blankets.

I always wondered about the axle thing....never seen a diesel get popped for that before.

Ya I'm glad I got the holeshot, he drove around me about 5-600 feet and had the front fender in front the rest of the way. it cleans up because I put in a Banks chip right before the event*nx*
The class was mainly low 10's anyway so I got lucky to get in when I ran the 10.54

That was funny how the crowd was like "awwww" when Cole lost. Looks like he was pretty quick on the jump though! Also crazy that the truck cleans up. How much nitrous you spraying, all of it??

Drake and I were right next to you on the starting line and we both said holy s**t that 10.54 was an awesome pass man you guys earned it... Congrats we hope to see it at the event in Sacramento next month

Friggin awesome guy's, congrates on the 10, hopefully and easy fix on the motor and we see you back out on the track, sled pulling or drag racing :)

BBD

Cole, congrats on running those numbers and congrats on making the Pinks cut!

Scott

Just curious....what do you think is hurt in the motor?

Thats Awesome guys!!! Didnt know you got on Pinks! Ill tell ya, Rich LOVES Diesels.......but hes not so good on bikes......

Congrats on the 10 second pass, can't wait to see it go even faster, and continue to be a street truck.