Comp D Outlaw Party Version 2.2

So...you are now going again Kyle?

Not unless there is a fly Kyle to TS fund that I don't know about. LOL

I'm just saying it should be fun for everyone going. Believe me, I wish I could be there! I plan on seeing you guys at SDX though.

Catch a ride with somebody, the majority of the hotels are all within walking distance of each other and there will be plenty of traffic between the two.

Pretty much, yeah, me and several others will be at the La Quinta.

Cool got a room at the la quinta too.

See ya guys there.

crappy part is the only decent non-stop flight out is 10am. plus an hour drive back to nashville... early sunday morning.

Not unless there is a fly Kyle to TS fund that I don't know about. LOL

I'm just saying it should be fun for everyone going. Believe me, I wish I could be there! I plan on seeing you guys at SDX though.

Oh..I see what you're sayin' now...LOL Sorry..no fund I know about either. You should sell some sperm or blood...shoot..you can legally sell some green stuff...LOL make that money playa...

Mmmmmmmmmm crabs

But I thought sledpullers weren't coming?

Damn Jeff, That's a bit harsh LOL LOL LOL

He said hookers? What?

LMAO I can see how that would confuse Jeff....

Pretty much, yeah, me and several others will be at the La Quinta.

I'll be at the Ramada....:woot: built in bar...:woohoo:

Oh..I see what you're sayin' now...LOL Sorry..no fund I know about either. You should sell some sperm or blood...shoot..you can legally sell some green stuff...LOL make that money playa...

LOL Believe me I'm looking into it again. But its not as easy as it sounds. 15k into equipment, $1200 a month into electric bills, not to mention everything else. I should used the truck fund on that stuff instead of my truck!

LOL Believe me I'm looking into it again. But its not as easy as it sounds. 15k into equipment, $1200 a month into electric bills, not to mention everything else. I should used the truck fund on that stuff instead of my truck!

LOL Do we need to start calling you names so you come? I mean it worked last time when you started to walk away from the pepper eating contest! :hehe:

Back