Comp D Outlaw Party Version 2.2

Talked to the owner, and he is super pumped to have us back. See you guys tonight?

sweet! Can't wait, gonna have to blaze thru this 650 mile drive! LOL

Silver charger v6. Checked In the holtel now! What a nice drive up 65.

Seen one short box reg cab rattling up 65 missing a front bumber. :)

Silver charger v6. Checked In the holtel now! What a nice drive up 65.

Seen one short box reg cab rattling up 65 missing a front bumber. :)

It for sure is pretty country. I have never seen a regular cab shortbed should have taken a picture.

It for sure is pretty country. I have never seen a regular cab shortbed should have taken a picture.

I was doing 85-90.... slowed for a moment... wasn't sure...... as I passed I heard the rattle.. dark grey. had cal tracks I think,

Could of been a 1500 or shortened a 2500, it has been done before.

For sure tho, That road can get folks that like speed in trouble. hell, from the air port in Nashville north is all trouble. Roads are so wide with no one on it on a Friday morning, why the heck can't Minneapolis have highways like that! at 10am it's just about a traffic jam. Had to recompose my self and remember what it was like to be on a 6 lane highway. LOL

I was doing 85-90.... slowed for a moment... wasn't sure...... as I passed I heard the rattle.. dark grey. had cal tracks I think,

Could of been a 1500 or shortened a 2500, it has been done before.

For sure tho, That road can get folks that like speed in trouble. hell, from the air port in Nashville north is all trouble. Roads are so wide with no one on it on a Friday morning, why the heck can't Minneapolis have highways like that! at 10am it's just about a traffic jam. Had to recompose my self and remember what it was like to be on a 6 lane highway. LOL

You should've seen all the guys getting onto the highway after the pulls. Those boys were movin'! Hell we were doing 90 people were flying by us.

You should've seen all the guys getting onto the highway after the pulls. Those boys were movin'! Hell we were doing 90 people were flying by us.

Nobody passed us on the way home! That little Cobalt could have kept up with Jeg Coughlin that night.

Nobody passed us on the way home! That little Cobalt could have kept up with Jeg Coughlin that night.

Correction, one person passed us. But he was in his patrol car, and we were floored trying not to let him pass us. LOL

Maybe I was just seeing things, I had been drinking for about 12 hours at that point. :hehe:

Made it in to town. Just toured the new TS shop. Running around town with Jason C.