Comp D Outlaw Party Version 2.2

He's just a quitter Josh, leave him be to go back to the gym and hide behind a weight rack or something :poke: LOL LOL

LOL Smartazzes

And I wasn't called names. Timbo started calling the other guys names so I wasn't about to walk off. I blame that pain on Phil and Travis.

ETA. Thats pretty bad, I did it just because I thought I would be called names. Nobody had even teased me yet. LOL

LOL Smartazzes

And I wasn't called names. Timbo started calling the other guys names so I wasn't about to walk off. I blame that pain on Phil and Travis.

ETA. Thats pretty bad, I did it just because I thought I would be called names. Nobody had even teased me yet. LOL

Thats true...you were maning up....LOL

LOL Smartazzes

"Kyle c'mon bro, you got this. You're a fuggin trooper, get it man."

To be whupped on by an itty bitty girl LOL LOL
You weren't even there, so you can't talk trash....:thankyou2:

LOL I'm glad I lost to her and not one of the guys. I realized REALLY quick my plan of "eat them all at once" was a big mistake. Lucky for me Travis happened to be standing right there with a beer.

I'm always standing with a beer!

Good thing. That saved my arse.

Its to bad I'm going to miss Travis in a rental car V2.0. When Eitherman started to "show you how its done" I ended up laughing so hard I could barley breath. You had some saweet drivin' skills LOL

Looks like I'm going to have to keep my alcoholic intake to a minimum to maintain coherency. They are replacing PDU parts and upgrading a bunch of HPUX boxes. If chit hits the fan, I need to be available.

Poooppy

I'm sure I could convince who I'm riding up to let me be the drunk bus...No drinking here...

except for when you're swaggering with a beer, and falling with a beer, and admiring how asphalt breaks your fall whilst holding said beer.

NEVER!
Good thing. That saved my arse.

Its to bad I'm going to miss Travis in a rental car V2.0. When Eitherman started to "show you how its done" I ended up laughing so hard I could barley breath. You had some saweet drivin' skills LOL

I have no idea what you are talking about.(In case the rental company is on here) That one 90 degree one getting on the highway was pretty sweet though.

Looks like I'm going to have to keep my alcoholic intake to a minimum to maintain coherency. They are replacing PDU parts and upgrading a bunch of HPUX boxes. If chit hits the fan, I need to be available.

Poooppy

You don't have to use big word to impress us Jason. We know you get your tps reports in on time.

You mean the one right past the semi in the turn lane? Or the one right after the fairgrounds? LOL

I'm looking forward to it big time... Hopefully the whole Garmon camp will join me...

Anyone have the address to WahBah's?

NEVER!

You don't have to use big word to impress us Jason. We know you get your tps reports in on time.

Them are small words, actually........

Have you seen my stapler?

I'm hoping Comp shows up with his program and squares up to Rich. That right there would be worth the $800 is travel and lodging expenses spent thus far! :)

Back