Comp Diesel Newbie

Got dead one in the freezer if you need a "training aid". LOL It is NOT Sophie.
Mel asked if it was Sophie. And if you were willing to part it out, she just wants a tail.

forced me to look at his other posts...geeezz i hope he's a fast learner
Fast learner, or quick to leave.

4x4dually said:
...hence I have no conscience about shidtin' up the thread with banter towards texmexnexican.
And why I decided to derail it.
Gtfoml !!!!
That just earned you more cake balls when it cools off.

This must have been one of the thousands of tards at SDX the last couple years that was "smoking ANYONE out that you want".

Maybe by being on here he will learn that smoking gives cancer to the diesel motorsport community? (haha)

I hope you aren't making a limp tree remark by using willow instead of oak. LOL

Haha, no I wasnt, but I like it so lets pretend I did mean that alsoLOL.

Just kidding of course:D. BTW- Cool pet racoon man!

He used "Cummins" 4 times in 3 sentences..............that didnt clue any of you to him being an idiot?

Get your coffee out old men!LOL

It would be best if you left......or stay for my entertainment as the big boys tear you apart. Makes no difference to me

Wow...you guys are real mature.
And you chose to try to hang out with us, then failed to meet our maturity standards. What does that say about you?
"part out a dead raccoon"... LOLLOLLOL Anyone want dibs on the guts?
I was kinda proud of myself for that one!LOLLOL

Buddy of mine saw it and called me about it. Evidently he had never heard of someone asking about parting out a dead animal.:confused::hehe::hehe:

Wait 'til the pound calls and I post up a picture of my kids new dog. :hehe: You are gonna chit yourself. We are just waiting on it to be spayed.

You guys obviously have a problem with me for some reason so I don't really care if I offend anybody anymore because you guys don't lol. Ya'll can get bent for all I care. I don't respect people who don't respect me!!!

Last edited:
Are you? Cuz your acting like one!

To be honest I didnt catch this thread til now because I dont post on introductions for new female members but I realized "WhiteBeauty" wasnt referring to a white female because that thread woud have way more posts after a few weeks. With a screen name like that on a competition diesel site you must be questioning your own gender....

Now GTFO! We already have our fair share of homos here and the ones that keep their dick beaters to themselves are only welcome here.

Back