Comp Diesel Newbie

This--->LOL. Means it was a joke.

Good luck here.

Last edited:
lolthread.jpg

So no saying anything about black smoke, no selling right away, no talking, no breathing, no looking, no touching, no blinking, no moving...am I missing anything?

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

You won't be selling anything In a minute when I can get back to a computer.

Smoken Gun...you can gtfo

Actually, we like him.

You were in the neutral territory, but with each post you get closer to being viewed as incorrigible...

You can keep running your flapper and giving us reasons to dislike you, or take the guidance you are being offered and take it to heart and have a long, fun stay here. Your call.

And if you MUST post make sure it includes tacos and boobies until your newb status goes away!

And if you MUST post make sure it includes tacos and boobies until your newb status goes away!

This.

Or be like me and shut up for 2 years before posting. I think I had 100 posts in 2 years. Do some stuff, come back ask for advice, go out and compete, come back ask for help to go faster/pull farther, listen, change what needs changing, come back.

Notice I never said anything about smoke. If you knew what is was, and how an engine worked (specifically a diesel), Googled somethings, then you would know that smoke comes with the territory of more power.

I hope you take this to heart.

This.

Or be like me and shut up for 2 years before posting. I think I had 100 posts in 2 years. Do some stuff, come back ask for advice, go out and compete, come back ask for help to go faster/pull farther, listen, change what needs changing, come back.

Notice I never said anything about smoke. If you knew what is was, and how an engine worked (specifically a diesel), Googled somethings, then you would know that smoke comes with the territory of more power.

I hope you take this to heart.

^^This. I lurked for 2 years because I was pretty sure I did not belong. I'm still learning everyday.

If I can say something...I love the baby animation that 4bt40 posted.

:woohoo::bow::hump:. Seriously though, thanks man. Appreciate that.

Since this thread is going down the tubes, how is your Super Duty search going Nick?
You went down a few notches for humping my leg:hehe:

Not looking real aggressively yet. Work slowed down a bit, got sidetracked messing with the bird dogs...

I'm kinda casually looking, figuring I'll know it when I find "the one"

You went down a few notches for humping my leg:hehe:

Not looking real aggressively yet. Work slowed down a bit, got sidetracked messing with the bird dogs...

I'm kinda casually looking, figuring I'll know it when I find "the one"

Haha, figured I was on the knifes edgeLOL.

Ya I know what you mean about "the one". There was an 02 F-350 I found a few years ago that was perfect (like 40K miles) and I was going to buy it one the spot, but it was sold like an hour before I got there:doh:. It would have had a Cummins in it by now...damn.

I'll give you a heads up if I spot any good ones that arent priced to crazy man.

Stop talking about Fords !!

minus 2 notches for both of you.

*Pant*... ok im here, sorry im late i sprinted to the nearest computer when i heard about this!

One little note i want to throw in is that you dont tell someone that has 41.7 times the amount of posts as you on this site to gtfo. Idk about anyone else but until i have ALOT of posts i still consider myself a newb, along with ALWAYS respecting the "elders" as mentioned before.

OK, im done, continue. :pop:

P.S. Taco boobies.

Last edited:
Thanks for that man^, but I am certainly NOT an elder here.

However most of the guys that have posted in this thread absolutely are, so if I were you OP I would listen to them.

LOL

Damn I should have made an elderly joke with my previous post:doh:. Nice job Nick, 2 points.

Back