COMPD Skull Stickers are here!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt say it's a new style exactly...just something I wanted and he made it up for me. It's a silver outline only...whatever you stick it on becomes the base color....in my case it's just going on my window. IIRC these are 20" long.

IMG-20110323-00059.jpg

22" long.....roughly 3.5" tall

but they could be done smaller

the silver one looks BA, once i cut it out i immediately thought where i could put one on my truck

x2 on what the new style looks like. imo the font on the stickers from the first page is too small

you are in the minority

Last edited:
Richard, who made the ones with the turbo like in your sig? Those are my favorite to date.

but it could come out next week, or 2 months from now......

But I konw how pissed I'd be if I got these ones now, and then the new one comes out next week and is 10 times better. And I still have 3 months till I get back anyways. I'm in no rush.

But I konw how pissed I'd be if I got these ones now, and then the new one comes out next week and is 10 times better. And I still have 3 months till I get back anyways. I'm in no rush.

Just buy the new ones if they come out too....

You can never have to many stickers. Plus CompD stickers are kind of like YB stuff. You never know when the store is going to open again.

You can never have to many stickers. Plus CompD stickers are kind of like YB stuff. You never know when the store is going to open again.

I would contribute this to time issues......my life has consisted of coming home and cutting decals and putting them in envelopes.

Just buy the new ones if they come out too....

Then my truck fund dwindles even further. 2 stickers on each truck is enough lol. Gotta save room for the other go fast stickers.

I would contribute this to time issues......my life has consisted of coming home and cutting decals and putting them in envelopes.

See, I'm just trying to save him from a life of misery and arthritis further down the road.

well when dalpilot said he wanted a rock star size decal......he got this

(proceeds from this decal went directly to timbeaux)
IMG-20110502-00130.jpg

Damn I like that, can I get the skoal can blended into the decal too?

Seriously, I want the big one.

that decal is 22x24 to be exact

Yeah yeah cool cool, what about the skoal can? :)

I really do want a big one like that. Anyone know the height from the bottom to the top of the rear window?

Any idea on that turbo decal yet? I really want to see or at least hear about it might look like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back