COMPD Skull Stickers are here!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I'm not in a real hurry. Just as long as it's here in time to put on to go to TS. LOL And Blue shows up well on the car.

shipped today

cole neill
ritchie ottino
jason roznovsky
lance dunwiddle
thomas smith

order placed a couple of days ago, can't wait to see them in person.

Thanks

How about me?

my deepest apologies, your order is in fact written in my book - you ordered a small chrome and i emailed you asking what other color you would like because the small ones in chrome were not able to be made, i either didnt get an answer back or i overlooked it, orders flew in like crazy......so pick another color and ill throw in an extra large any color you want.

this was an honest mistake, sorry kalder

i will say that the only other folks who pm'd me with questions about stuff were people who DID NOT include all their info in the paypal payment!!!

I've only had time to apply my red one but I have to say it's probably the highest quality decal I've had. I would never have thought all those small lines would have came off the paper so easily !

I've only had time to apply my red one but I have to say it's probably the highest quality decal I've had. I would never have thought all those small lines would have came off the paper so easily !

good deal! if its warm enough and you use something hard to make sure it pressed on the window good, then peel off the clear tape slowly they should stick great

my deepest apologies, your order is in fact written in my book - you ordered a small chrome and i emailed you asking what other color you would like because the small ones in chrome were not able to be made, i either didnt get an answer back or i overlooked it, orders flew in like crazy......so pick another color and ill throw in an extra large any color you want.

this was an honest mistake, sorry kalder

No harm, no foul. Stuff happens....as long as I am in the loop, it's ok.

Thanks for the pm's.

X2. Easiest sticker I've ever put on to be so detailed

shipped today

robert groft
crabbelle
unbroken
and KALDER!!!!!! with an extra!! :woohoo:

unbroken needs to post a pic for sure when he gets his new style decal - i have a feeling more folks will want those - they are bad azz

x2 on what the new style looks like. imo the font on the stickers from the first page is too small

I wouldnt say it's a new style exactly...just something I wanted and he made it up for me. It's a silver outline only...whatever you stick it on becomes the base color....in my case it's just going on my window. IIRC these are 20" long.

IMG-20110323-00059.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back