stephen philyaw
eric wall
timothy mcknight
jason gardner
chris stroud
adam draskovich
travis kennet
mark randall

almost caught up to the entire orders placed, 5 left on the list as of right now

jeffspics044.jpg

Hey OrangeNV, how much for one just like this? PM me if you don't advertise price in the forum.

maybe hes too lazy..

i hate to think anyone on here is that big a dumbass...surely he jests....

der dee der....i think its on the front page...duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey OrangeNV, how much for one just like this? PM me if you don't advertise price in the forum.

maybe hes too lazy..

i hate to think anyone on here is that big a dumbass...surely he jests....

der dee der....i think its on the front page...duuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If anyone on here is that big of a dumbass they don't belong here. There is another site with an EXTENSIVE appearance section that would be more appropriate for such an intellect.

I'm proud to be here, and because of that I have comp stickers on mu truck, I'll most likely be putting the skull ones on my next truck.

A big part of why I'm proud to be here is that it is a tard free environment!

Reading. Try it.

Wow.... sorry guys to frustrate you. I read through this post the other day and forgot the prices were in the first post. I get frustrated too with dumb questions were the answer is right there so I appologize. I didn't expect so many people to be duches about it tho. My bad

its doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh fella

shipped today

will underwood
d & l performance
charlie tucker
matt rice

So I got my identity stolen through PayPal so that ain't happening. How else can I pay for one?

its doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh fella

We're both wrong bub. It's really douche. I just missed the o in there. I guess your sub par education taught you to spell phonetically instead of how to actually spell. Now who looks like the dumbass.

So I got my identity stolen through PayPal so that ain't happening. How else can I pay for one?
Someone else wanted to be you?LOL

Now who looks like the dumbass.
Both of you. In addition to your idiotic question, the propper punctuation to end a question is a question mark, the one that looks like this "?"

So you still look like a much bigger dumbass.

Someone else wanted to be you?LOL

Both of you. In addition to your idiotic question, the propper punctuation to end a question is a question mark, the one that looks like this "?"

So you still look like a much bigger dumbass.

his nickname is "who"... he plays first base

Dang! still haven't made the shipping list. :(

sent from my SAMSUNG CAPTIVATE using tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.