COMPD Skull Stickers are here!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else wanted to be you?LOL

Both of you. In addition to your idiotic question, the propper punctuation to end a question is a question mark, the one that looks like this "?"

So you still look like a much bigger dumbass.

You're right, I did look like a dumbass. My question could've been answered with some simple looking around on my own. I forgot that prices were posted. I also appologized for it and still people jump all over my back, so again sorry.

In addition to your comment, I know what a question mark is. I meant my "question" as more of a statement. Hence why I didn't use the "?".

So, Again, sorry too all that I frustrated. I do love this diesel community and I'm not just in it say I'm cool or have stickers. So don't call me a poser without knowing me. Just like everyone else in this forum, I thought the stickers looked great and thought about showing my support for this hobby.

you dumb****s...it was sposed to look like that...ever read any of my posts or are ya too busy tryin to figure out how paypal works and what it cost for a sticker...

....yall are probly a bunch of texting girlies types anyways

homos

Dang! still haven't made the shipping list. :(

whoever hasnt made the shipping list should be in the mail by friday. only have 6 or 7 orders left, plus whenever vvvv this guy figures out how to pay that will be one more.

You're right, I did look like a dumbass. My question could've been answered with some simple looking around on my own. I forgot that prices were posted. I also appologized for it and still people jump all over my back, so again sorry.

In addition to your comment, I know what a question mark is. I meant my "question" as more of a statement. Hence why I didn't use the "?".

So, Again, sorry too all that I frustrated. I do love this diesel community and I'm not just in it say I'm cool or have stickers. So don't call me a poser without knowing me. Just like everyone else in this forum, I thought the stickers looked great and thought about showing my support for this hobby.

this is the way things go around this site, if you learned anything from this episode it will treat you well in the future. :Cheer:

Who called you a poser?
this is the way things go around this site, if you learned anything from this episode it will treat you well in the future. :Cheer:
This.

Here's a better picture for you Ron

DSC00067.jpg

Someone else wanted to be you?LOL

Both of you. In addition to your idiotic question, the propper punctuation to end a question is a question mark, the one that looks like this "?"

So you still look like a much bigger dumbass.

You spelled "proper" wrong.

Just sayin, glass houses and all that man. :poke:

Thanks for the work youre doin orange. the window bling is badass!!!!

Hey Orange, I paid a couple weeks ago. Can you check and make sure it went through? Thanks

Edit: sent payment on the 10th, just making sure you got it

Last edited:
pm me some more info bud, your email and what name would be on your paypal,

i only had one payment april 10th and its a GA address

Just ordered 2 small blue ones today. Thanks Ryan.

hooray for a new color! you sir are the first person to order blue!

i will have 6 or 7 more orders in the mailbox tonight!!! so all you people still waiting please be patient, they are worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back