Competition Diesel Banner *Reward*

wideopen

Slum Lord
Saturday Night after the Pulls. It was a "Free For All" Ripping banners off of the Fence.

If anyone has our CompD Banner I would really like to have it back. I'm not mad about it I just want it back. I will cover shipping plus there will be a reward for the banner.

Please PM me with any information.

Thanks,

Phil

Saturday Night after the Pulls. It was a "Free For All" Ripping banners off of the Fence.

If anyone has our CompD Banner I would really like to have it back. I'm not mad about it I just want it back. I will cover shipping plus there will be a reward for the banner.

Please PM me with any information.

Thanks,

Phil

Damn Phil..that just sucks man. I hope to get at least 4 of my banners back. Haven't heard if any of ours were "borrowed"...

Yeah it was Nasty. By the time I noticed the banners on the backside were being removed, the front side was gone!

Sad part is... they weren't cheap at all. We don't have tons of them, and it seems like every time we get one hung up somewhere , it disappears. i bet we have had 10 of the last 12 yanked, and this most recent one cost more than any others we have done.

We will make it worth your while to send it back..... We just want to be able to display it at future events.

Its sad...................

We average 3-4 growing legs at every event. We have often thought about having a little message printed on the back .... What guys fail to understand is the cost of these banners. A cheap heavy duty vinyl banner is gonna run you about $125.00 if you order them in quantity. So when 4 walk that's $500.00, now multiply that by 25 events and you have $12,500 coming out of sponsors pockets that could be going to other things.

That's true Chris...It isn't cheap to do these banners, especially when you need them at a certain length to be visable from a distance. Which, by the way, thanks again for running me up some with your busy schedual and all.

How much do you want for me to send it back? LOL just kidding.

I just talked to Phil. The best place to get these banners is bannersonthecheap.com You even get to design them yourself with your logo and they show up in about 2-3 days. All sizes are available. They are great quality too, but very inexpensive. Not as bad when someone decides to take them, and the way it is now it happens everywhere we send our banners to.

Dangit, I saw the title of this thread, I though you guys were selling them. If you get some made, I would like to buy one, if they arent too expensive.

Thanks, Bodie

when i was racing bmx ( many years and pounds ago ) it was a big deal at the nationals to get banners and the organization approved of it all. like kids would be lining the track waiting for the last race to be over then just start tearing them down!

I just talked to Phil. The best place to get these banners is bannersonthecheap.com You even get to design them yourself with your logo and they show up in about 2-3 days. All sizes are available. They are great quality too, but very inexpensive. Not as bad when someone decides to take them, and the way it is now it happens everywhere we send our banners to.

WOW...thanks for the link Sheila. I'll have to check them out when I need new ones.

I'm not mad, And I don't want to crucify the person who has it...I'd just like to have it back... Whoever has it will be compinsated...Plus I won't tell a sole who it was.

Thanks,

Phil

Sad part is... they weren't cheap at all. We don't have tons of them, and it seems like every time we get one hung up somewhere , it disappears. i bet we have had 10 of the last 12 yanked, and this most recent one cost more than any others we have done.

We will make it worth your while to send it back..... We just want to be able to display it at future events.

We'll make your banners for you :rockwoot: Did you forget Chad has a sign shop?

PM or call me.

Brayden

WOW...thanks for the link Sheila. I'll have to check them out when I need new ones.

Most of these guys are going to put them up in their shops anyways, so it is still getting some good use advertising for you. But if you're paying hundreds of dollars for banners call the guys that Shiela linked to or call us. My business partner has a sign shop capapble of printing 6' wide by xxxx long. Soon to be 10' wide by xxxx long.

We'll take care of the guys in our industry.

Brayden