Competition Diesel Banner *Reward*

You don't mess with a mans beer...:badidea: I honestly expected that one to excalate, a lot.

Nah. I was more mad about the brand new cooler than the beer. Wasn't that much left in it. Barry and those guys messing with me did get me pretty worked up though. The ride back to Bowling Green made me forget all about it. Water under the bridge.

Phil I would be more than happy to donate a few pesos for a new banner.

Nah. I was more mad about the brand new cooler than the beer. Wasn't that much left in it. Barry and those guys messing with me did get me pretty worked up though. The ride back to Bowling Green made me forget all about it. Water under the bridge.

Phil I would be more than happy to donate a few pesos for a new banner.

Thats why I expected it to get worse, it wasn't a big deal until he looked in the back of that truck then back at you and said "does it have a white top?" Smartazz :hehe:

The ride back was great. I was laughing so hard I could barley breath the entire way back. Jimmy is an awesome Co-Pilot. LOL

At our local track they were having problems with signs being stolen, so they started getting vinal decals printed and stuck on tin signs. Its harder to walk of with them.

I told all of our sponsors that they would steal them. Most of them didn't care but a few did. It took us hours to hang them and it only took the people stealing them minutes to clear the fences. Maybe I could get them to volunteer to hang them next year:hehe:.

I was only able to steal one and I hung it in my garage.......It looks alot like the compd banner.........Maybe it is? I will check:hehe:

How much is the reward??? I'll go out to the garage and get it down while Dennis is asleep :hehe:

I told all of our sponsors that they would steal them. Most of them didn't care but a few did. It took us hours to hang them and it only took the people stealing them minutes to clear the fences. Maybe I could get them to volunteer to hang them next year:hehe:.

I was only able to steal one and I hung it in my garage.......It looks alot like the compd banner.........Maybe it is? I will check:hehe:

There were people goin crazy tryin to take them!! Unbelievable