Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Finally, an event in Aladamnbama. Me and some of the other lowlifes from L.A. (thats Lower Alabama for all you leftcoast folks) will be there.

Timmay does Steele have a campground?

Not that I know of, but the Hotels are close. I'll look into camping in the area if you would like.

Not that I know of, but the Hotels are close. I'll look into camping in the area if you would like.
I'll look it up Tim, and post up some results in a little while, I thought that maybe the strip had a campground....

3.49 as the crow flies.... That place is on top of a mountain.....

3.49 as the crow flies.... That place is on top of a mountain.....
actually according to mapquest its 6ish miles.

1. Start in 1245 Crump Rd, Steele, AL 35987 going towards Steele Station Rd
0.4 mi
2. Turn LEFT on local road
0.0 mi
3. Turn LEFT on Steele Station Rd
0.8 mi
4. Turn LEFT on Us-11/Al-7
0.2 mi
5. Take RIGHT towards Cr-42/Oak St
4.6 mi
6. Arrive in 3525 County Road 42/cr-42, Steele, AL 35987

horse pens 40 is farther away than that, i would say the closest camground would be river country in gadsden or noccalula falls campground!! i would say horse pens 40 is about 20 miles away!

Crap! I already have that weekend booked for a diesel wrench session (tech day) in eastern Oregon! If the tech day changes, I may try to make it out there.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Sounds like a great event shaping up guys. I would love to come down from Tennessee with my new truck. I don't think I will pass tech for unlimited street. My side and rear windows are shatter-proof lexan and are fixed and I only have one seat. This 4x4 will only be safe if I get the weight down, and I have to get alot off if I'm going to drive:hehe:. Keating said I should get interchangable doors for the NADM races. I'll hopefully be racing outlaw at TS.

Meacham Evins

Hey Sheila... Got room in the truck if Corey comes? I'm sure she can find ways to spend money I don't have, just like the rest of you ladies. Also need to see if there's a place for the young'ns to play.

Tim... Plan on us being there. Can't wait!

Bill

The official Event Flyer.

compd.jpg

Where is this country the event is taking place? Do we need passports?

The Days in should be the host Hotel. I'm working on pricing now.

Back