Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Sounds like a great event shaping up guys. I would love to come down from Tennessee with my new truck. I don't think I will pass tech for unlimited street. My side and rear windows are shatter-proof lexan and are fixed and I only have one seat. This 4x4 will only be safe if I get the weight down, and I have to get alot off if I'm going to drive:hehe:. Keating said I should get interchangable doors for the NADM races. I'll hopefully be racing outlaw at TS.

Meacham Evins

sure would like to see you there mecham, if you can:owned:

If I can't get through tech with my side windows maybe Keating can drive this thing in exhibition. He wants to drive it anyway. I plan to be there and support the NADM and Comp Diesel. If nothing else we can all help this crazy sport grow. I'm in!

Meacham

*bdh*let me know and i will ride with you. i could take mine, you know she's fast

Last edited:
Diesel drag racing, Gumpville style.. sounds like a winner. I'll try to make this one.

stupid question: how do we sign up for the race? i know, i know, i drive a slow duramax, but i have yet to find out actually how slow it is.... is there a 'grocery getter' division?

Just saw this thread. A few of us from Black's Diesel Performance will be there. Look forward to meeting everyone. Maybe I'll still have my truck by then and can play a little. Been to Steele several times and ran back in 2001-2002. Haven't been back since. Looking forward to the event.

FYI- It is very possible that we may have the largest Pro-stock Truck/Rail field ever assembled at a diesel event. This think is gonna rock!!!!

Hey Tim, have you gotten anywhere on event rates or an "official" Comp-D hotel for this thing?
Josiah

Count me in.. I'll be looking for 130's on 20'' street tires out of the 2wd 06..

Okay here are a few Updates.

the Hotel everyone will want to be at is the Days Inn in Attalla. [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](256) 538-7861

Make sure you let them know you are in town for a drag race at Steele.

We also want to give a huge thanks to Suncoast Converters, TS Performance, and Powerstrokenation.com for sponsoring the event!!!!

This is shaping up to be one of the baddest shootouts we will see this year, and I'm not just talking about the COMP461 v. Sleddy v. John P bigwheel races either LOL
[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

This is shaping up to be one of the baddest shootouts we will see this year, and I'm not just talking about the COMP461 v. Sleddy v. John P bigwheel races either LOL
[/FONT]

Yea but you should see what we are doing to sleddys big wheel*nx*

I want to also thank "The Jeff" Garmon of Garmon's Diesel and Greg Hogue of Motorsports Supply for stepping up and Sponsoring our Little Event. !!! :woohoo:

Thanks guys!!!!

Just got word that Spruill Farms is going to step up and help us out with sponsorship of the race as well. here are the Race sponsors I have so far:
TS Performance
Suncoast Transmissions
Garmon's Diesel Performance
PowerstrokeNation.com
Greg Hogue's Motorsportssupply.com
Spruill Farms

Thanks for Supporting the First Annual CompetitionDiesel.com Invitational!!!

Back