Competition Diesel Invitational Drag Race May 17

Dang young folks.. it's not 17 days. It's more like 15 or 16 days. The event may be on the 17th but the night before is 1/2 the fun!:rockwoot:

Well I was counting today since I posted that late last night and counting today makes it 17. ;)

TTT for florida Carpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I figure it will cost 200-225 total for fuel in my truck.) divide by number of people including me and there ya go.

BTW, does and "off-road camode" count as a bumper dumpster?!?! LOL

Tyler, we need to start a CompD invitational carpool thread down in the off-topic. think you can hook that up?

Hey guys, I want to thank TCI and Cyclone Diesel for stepping up and supporting the event! Be sure to stop by the Cyclone trailer and thank Chris for supporting the Race!!!

Thanks again Brad and Chris!!!!!! :thankyou2::thankyou2:

Just out of curiosity.... Do you have to be a NADM member to race in the bracket class?

I believe so since they are the sanctioning organization. If it works "as usual" they will be happy to sign you up right there at the track.

Nope, last two times I pulled it tires went kaboom, don't wanna tempt fate anymore than I have to LOL Besides, it's a royal pain to set back up and then try to nap before work on Sunday.