Cooler Racing in Houston?

i think this should be done on a live webcast

i would like to be the title sponsor

imelmo said:
Did we start the head first thing or were other people doing that before us?

Ummm i am pretty sure Allan Cook was the first one to go head first....

Too much talk about rules!!!! So i repost this >>>>>>

silverline1 said:
As already posted, there are very few rules. However, as with any event of this nature the rules will be made up as it goes. The best rules are always created late in the night as the "racer" advance. There will be simi-sober people on the premises to document the rules and make sure they are implimented earlier in the next events.

As far an power adders, they will be allowed in both pro modified and Top (shelf) alcohol. You can any version up to 90% in the pro modified and up to 100% in pro alcohol. However the PCRA has asked you to use caution as they really don't want to have to stop to clean the track.

Helmets need to be required, maybe we can do a drink your drink, put on the helmet and then make your "run". This will probably add a new dimension to the racing.

I need someone to hold it down for the pro beer class in houston since i wont be there...but i will be back at TS next may to defend my title in the run whatya bring and pro beer classes...

i give credit to danny tho, he gave me a run for my money in the pro beer vs top alcohol class...he is a class A compeititor

if you want ideas for the best runs...see the video section ASAP

Phil and Jeepy have been going head first since 06...... They were the first 2 to ever go down the track

I cant wait to see this! It in itself will be worth the 1200 mile drive! :rockwoot:

Seems like the competition is going to be fierce. I have been trying to post pictures of my proposed racer as well as PCRA recommended training, but my internet at home is screwed!

index.cfm

Remember, Eric said it's run whatchya brung at the DI pre-party! :thankyou2:

mike are you still coming to this thing?
i want to ride your cooler if you do!

Reckon you can hop over the wing, Chris? :pop:
Dragster.jpg

(we're still waiting for a ruling from the PCRA's governance commitee about whether or not the driver has to trip the big-end lights while ON the race vehicle...) :drive:

i don't think i will fit on that one!
i do have a 4bt that needs a home think it will fit?

actually i was wanting to ride mike rogers pro alcohol cooler for real with my lack of drinking ability i will be a spectator of the main event

someone should make a trophy out of beercand with a bottle of top shelf on top for this event

well thank you all for your kind comments i will be making my return appearance to TS this coming may but i will be running the "top alcohol class" not the "what did i do last night class". funny thing is as drunk as i was i still had less scrapes and bruises as half the other guys there. i remember at the announcers booth ya'll were surprised i was still alive.