Cooler Racing in Houston?

plan on bringing your own "fuel". as with any racing event the fuel supplied at the track may be kinda expensive, however, if your doing good im sure lots of people will offer it up free.

UNBROKEN said:
To all racers:
If you "oil down" the track...your drunk ass WILL clean it up...while we all laugh at you.

I can see it now, "Top alcohol abuse, top alcohol abuse!!!" :D

silverline1 said:
plan on bringing your own "fuel". as with any racing event the fuel supplied at the track may be kinda expensive, however, if your doing good im sure lots of people will offer it up free.

Guess I'll have to try and find somethin' to bring it in.:evil

I would like to suggest a "that fool is crazy" class where the racers take shots of really nasty stuff, like jager or apple pucker or that cinnamon stuff thats supposed to stay frozen, or that pink pepto bismal tequila stuff (which happens to be one of the best body shot liquors there is).

Anyone that can keep that stuff down while sliding down an incline on a cooler deserves big props in my book.

the pink stuff...i know exactly what you are talkin about lol. I hope someone oils up the track....better speed. lol. god i love cooler racing!!!

NO "OIL DOWNS"!!! althouth some diesel, or water could make things really exciting. As PCRA grows and Ice track would be very exciting. I see it as an olympic even in the next few years. Or at least the readneck olympics.

we needed more dish soap...i wasnt hitting the ground fast enough!!!

also, if anyone thinks they will be a smartarse and get a big cooler they can sit inside of...they are, i beat someone by like 10 seconds because he was in the cooler with no feet to push him down the track.

PS- I like the mattress idea, but if the track is parked in the grass we wouldnt need it, last year i got banged up because I was nose diving into gravel...still considered the single best night of my life, and i ended up in a parking lot, lost somewhere in bowling green on my own, at 3 a.m. miles from my hotel hiding from the police!

lol the best night huh?? lol you wouldnt have been in that parkin lot if ya hadnt been flingin rocks lol :) I freakin loved TS, I'm gonna make it every year from now on!

crewgirl said:
I would like to suggest a "that fool is crazy" class where the racers take shots of really nasty stuff, like jager or apple pucker or that cinnamon stuff thats supposed to stay frozen, or that pink pepto bismal tequila stuff (which happens to be one of the best body shot liquors there is).

Anyone that can keep that stuff down while sliding down an incline on a cooler deserves big props in my book.

apple pucker and cinnamon stuff?
That would be the homo class. They could probably chug a cosmo in that one, too.

I'm not gonna lie, I bought an extra memory card for my camera simply due to this thread.

you plannin on comin Nat?? Sweet stuff...i wont be the only girl hangin out with the CompD guys this time. lol. After TS i got so many friend requests on myspace asking if i was the girl hanging out at the compd tent...funny stuff :)

DieselGirli said:
lol the best night huh?? lol you wouldnt have been in that parkin lot if ya hadnt been flingin rocks lol :) I freakin loved TS, I'm gonna make it every year from now on!

lets not go there now, i went straight in one direction and turned around and came back, i didnt realize anyones truck was directly behind me and when i was told what had happened i said that they need to come see me and ill take care of whatever happened. only one person came up to me and thats how i ended up being thrown out

i plan to be back next year, bringing a few more maryland people, but all after hours activities will take place while my truck is either still on the trailer, or safely parked and locked miles away at my hotel!

DieselGirli said:
you plannin on comin Nat?? Sweet stuff...i wont be the only girl hangin out with the CompD guys this time. lol. After TS i got so many friend requests on myspace asking if i was the girl hanging out at the compd tent...funny stuff :)

My airfare was purchased today. If I have to admit I know the rest of the CompD clowns, I suppose I could....
And being as I won't have my truck to run, ya never know, I may just go buy myself an ice chest.

LMFAO!! Yeah Natty, you won't be the only girl there. Too funny. I almost choked on my soda when I read that you bought an extra memory card. I have that 4gb one from Colorado. Good thing you finally bought your airfare girl, I was gettin worried ;)

And You killed me with the "Pink and Green drinks being Homo" that's totally why I love you.

silverline1 said:
As already posted, there are very few rules. However, as with any event of this nature the rules will be made up as it goes. The best rules are always created late in the night as the "racer" advance. There will be simi-sober people on the premises to document the rules and make sure they are implimented earlier in the next events.

As far an power adders, they will be allowed in both pro modified and Top (shelf) alcohol. You can any version up to 90% in the pro modified and up to 100% in pro alcohol. However the PCRA has asked you to use caution as they really don't want to have to stop to clean the track.

Helmets need to be required, maybe we can do a drink your drink, put on the helmet and then make your "run". This will probably add a new dimension to the racing.

First year at TS this rule was implemented, added lots of fun.

What is Pro Cooler Racing:rockwoot: ? How do you guys do this:hehe: ? I bet this is fun to watch:tree:

Dennis