COTPC Pull in Urbana

the track was for sure unpredictable. i was 2nd puller in the class and dropped. came back last truck in the class to a totally different track and did a little better. im just glad i finally got off the line with all my bad luck last year. congrats matt,evan, rock and schriver. you 4 had some awesome hooks. i did donate to the duramax fund aswell!

congrats to gainer and evan for some nice hooks, as I had feared the force is strong in these two, curt haisley was first followed by scott blair :clap: then jake carter in pro street, that is going to be a fun class this year, I hope somebody got vids but with 60 some trucks in 2.6 I kind a doubt it.

congrats to all! a little birdy told me that abi motorsports' night got a whole lot better after the pro diesel class due to a little wager that got brewed up at TS.......:Cheer:

congrats to all! a little birdy told me that abi motorsports' night got a whole lot better after the pro diesel class due to a little wager that got brewed up at TS.......:Cheer:

just might have??

dont worry im tearing into both motors this week to make some changes, "A wise man once said the most money ever made truck pulling was placed on side bets."

the track would have been a little better if the dang horse people hadnt came and stole some dirt.. they dug a pretty large hole that then filled with water. really made the starting area soft

yes my 2.6 motor was built by me you can ask anybody bout it. The motor in jakes truck isnt going any where i checked some things today that i thought was off and are now being changed, expect a whole different truck in two weeks.

i think you wouldve been in the top if you wouldve hooked about 30th or so, it was quite obvious the later you hooked the better you did. my buddie rehooked last and gained alot more.

yes my 2.6 motor was built by me you can ask anybody bout it. The motor in jakes truck isnt going any where i checked some things today that i thought was off and are now being changed, expect a whole different truck in two weeks.

cool looks like you know what your doing. cant wait to come play with you guys

acording to the sled guy it got worse after dark. he had a lot more trouble getting the sled to move after the moisture came up. it was sinking bad by about half way though the 2.6 class

ya i noticed that during my second run. i was the second and last puller in the class and the track was dramatically different!!

did you think it was worse or better? my buddie was the blue d-max ahead of you he gained about 10 ft or so? what did you do second hook?

did you think it was worse or better? my buddie was the blue d-max ahead of you he gained about 10 ft or so? what did you do second hook?

didn't yhey take weight out after the first hook of the class? I think that is why jake became the first hook and hooked again. I,m not saying one way or another just that the first truck to run could not be judged.