COTPC Pull in Urbana

the track would have been a little better if the dang horse people hadnt came and stole some dirt.. they dug a pretty large hole that then filled with water. really made the starting area soft
They should dig a giant hole and run every horse and horse person through a wood chipper to fill it back up. If you want to be a f'in cowboy move to Montana, nobody is impressed your horse can run around a plastic barrel while you wear goofy clothes.:lolly:

now john you dont want to screw up a perfectly good wood chipper. better get a rental unit

I think they pulled like 2400lbs out of the sled. Either way that was not a track for anyone to learn anything about there trucks..lol I learned I couldnt hit OD..haha

I think they pulled like 2400lbs out of the sled. Either way that was not a track for anyone to learn anything about there trucks..lol I learned I couldnt hit OD..haha

:nail::umno:

OD doesnt usually work to well

easy fella, i know a certain raw diesel truck that had the same issue earlier this year that was my first hook with the truck, forgot to turn od off, I heard from a certain birdy that i need to just unhook od...haha, jarrods truck runs good cant wait for him to bring it back up here...

i thought the track was not too shabby myself....i mean it was a little wet but it was a power track forsure. they did an awesome job with it considering the amount of rain that had beat down on it for 2 weeks

didn't yhey take weight out after the first hook of the class? I think that is why jake became the first hook and hooked again. I,m not saying one way or another just that the first truck to run could not be judged.

you are correct rock! not sure how much they took out tho.

did you think it was worse or better? my buddie was the blue d-max ahead of you he gained about 10 ft or so? what did you do second hook?

i thought the track was worse after 62 trucks. so i do feel that the trucks later in the class that did good just had some bad ass runs. i mean i pulled 9 feet further on the 2nd run but i think that was due to fixing some fueling issues and getting rid of the fear of my occasional death hop of last year. all in all i gained 9 ft on the same weighted sled for both runs and what i felt was a worse track.

you are correct rock! not sure how much they took out tho.

i thought the track was worse after 62 trucks. so i do feel that the trucks later in the class that did good just had some bad ass runs. i mean i pulled 9 feet further on the 2nd run but i think that was due to fixing some fueling issues and getting rid of the fear of my occasional death hop of last year. all in all i gained 9 ft on the same weighted sled for both runs and what i felt was a worse track.

I was told there were only 2 blocks in the box for the 2.6 class.

thats sled is always heavy that guy says if you can take my sled 300ft you built a bad sob, true story...lol usually the other sled on the other side of the track is what we run, they walk it out 340 or more all the time at courthouse and places like that..