Covington Tn. December 5, 2009

bluextc

Midsouth Diesel Pullers is going to try it one more time for this year. We have a local person and his sled that willing to put on a pull and if the turn out is good, he will set a schedule for next year. It will be in Covington ,Tn. on December 5,2009 @ 5:00 pm. We will have more info coming so ya'll get ready. Thanks Eddie

You can get some of the other guys to come and pull and wait till after the pull to take truck apart.ha ha. Just trying to get some of ya'll north of us to come down and give us a try. Coming to at lease watch is a start.
Thanks Eddie
jordanjames81 How is the wife and baby doing, hope all is still well and good luck.

Where is Covington in relation to Nashville? I'm in Sumner Co.

Oh and can I get some pics of that good looking old BowTie? I keep a folder of good looking 73-87's for when I go to restore my 79 K20!

Chevy born & raised, Cummins man when V8's just weren't enuf anymore! LOL

Wife went to doc yesterday n she and baby are doing great. Now that shes took off work n stay home off her feet. If dont look like parts gna be here in time i might just leave engine in truck.

At the arena that is behind the park where the barbque festival is held. Across the road from Jim's body shop and Towing.

We are working on getting a Dyno there starting at noon still have not confirmed the date yet with the dyno man but just giving yall a heads up. If its cold i will bring wood for a Bon Fire so no excuses.

WE would love to come but dad has taken all of my pulling bars off since i turn 16 in january but we might drive down to watch.

This is the only winter outdoor pull so everybody will be itching to pull and wont have anything else to do so should be a good turnout

Everyone keep in mind December 5th and try to make it to Covington,Tn. The pull starts at 5 pm

Hmm Looks like ill get thrown right into class 4 :woohoo: Hopefully I can make it down.

Lynn

It would be great to see that 2 wheel drive hook. Hopefully you can make it and really show us somthing Ive read alot about how well your truck pulls.

Ok it confirmed we are definitly gonna have a dyno in covington on Dec.5th. Just let me know if you want to put your name on the list.

Back