Covington Tn. December 5, 2009

The name of the park where the pull is at is Cobb-Parr Park on highway 51 in Covington,Tn. 38019. From Nashville and Jackson, TN: Take I-40 West to Exit 65. THis is Hwy 70. Go to Brownsville and take Hwy 54 West - 21 miles to Brownsville, then 23 miles to Covington. Turn on Hwy 51 to Intersection #8 and turn West on Bert Johnson Ave. There are two park entrances on this street. I hope that will help you folks that are coming from out of town.
Thanks Eddie

Make sure you guys post up some vids i have to go to a birthday dinner and no way of gettin out of it. I have tried and didnt work.

damn wish I woulda known about this earlier I would came on down and pulled!

as much hell as u guys are givin me i better see some videos i heard chester hensly built a new truck and heard chester shorts tore his up the night before the pull i want results!how did my boy do in the 09 and how did adam i want some videos eddie trust me after this job i will give u guys a run for ya money now i will have more time and money to put in blackie so boys get ready

Chester Hensley did good with his white truck as always the other truck made some good pulls the 09 6.7 was impressive but not enough to beat U Chase. Them boys from Illinois with the duramaxs pretty much showed us all how its done.

The boys from Illinois had a good time and really appreciate the hospitality shown us by the people in covington wish more people could have been there.

The boys from illinois appreciate the hospitality shown them in covington wish we could do it again and more people could attend thanks

04 regcab won two classes 06 is still work in progress need center link control arm i think got third in last class

Yeh the 06 got third in class 4 beat me by 8 inches. Really wish yall would come down in the future more. Keep checking midsouthdieselpullers.com for a schedule for next year

We all had a great time and really appreciate all yall coming Ill see what I can do about video

Half the people at my new job don't even know what a sled pull is. So please with a video though

Now we wait til the next pull hopefully it will be sooner than april i cant wait that long me and coltin will be tired of hooking to each other by then. And hopefully will have more stuff on my truck by next season. My main goal is to get a airdog on my truck so i wont be pulling in class one anymore, im sure that will make some people happy. I need another truck tho because 3 hooks per pull aint enough for me.

Back