Covington Tn. December 5, 2009

all of ya'll come on down and pull with us. You can go to Midsouthdieselpullers.com for all of our rules. We will for sure have a class that everyone will fit in. So come on. Thanks Eddie

Was just wondering what the payout is for the class 3 and class 4. Thanks, Jon

We are going to try and better the payouts for this pull and I will let everyone know in the next few days the amounts. Thanks Eddie

I see where all trucks require loops. We arent required to run them in our workstock class up here, would u let us slide for this one hook??

I see where all trucks require loops. We arent required to run them in our workstock class up here, would u let us slide for this one hook??

I will check and see if that is ok. The gentleman that is supplying the sled and the track is using our basic rules. so I will check on it.
Thanks Eddie

Whats the forcast looking like for down that way? Its about a 4.5 to 5 hr trip for me. Im hoping i wont have class that weekend and will get to make it.
What hotels are near by? Not really wanting to drive back til sunday, without a nap...lol

Thanks
Lynn

Well as it looks right now dry and cool, and there is several hotels near by so come and pull

I cant wait to pull in the cool temperatures. These trucks are gonna be running WIDE OPEN!!! Mine is atleast!!

well looks like im out too.
got class both sat and sunday . sorry guys

Lynn

Will this pull be open to exhibition only pulls provided the truck is properly equipped as far as safety gear goes??

Will this pull be open to exhibition only pulls provided the truck is properly equipped as far as safety gear goes??

Im sure they wouldn't turn you away. Could your truck not fit in Class 4 Diesel? its pretty much anything goes.If not im sure they will let u exhibition pull

Trust me I aint the one to worry about this one boy that I have done this work on this 09 is the one to worry about or adam lol. I really wished I could make it but I have waited for this job for a good 6 months or better can't turn it down and I only have to work 6 months out of the year now I can get that mega cab I have been wantin

Trust me I aint the one to worry about this one boy that I have done this work on this 09 is the one to worry about or adam lol. I really wished I could make it but I have waited for this job for a good 6 months or better can't turn it down and I only have to work 6 months out of the year now I can get that mega cab I have been wantin

Heard you were gonna be out of town. Y'all still gonna put on the pull in April?

Back