Covington Tn. December 5, 2009

Hopefully we will have my truck back togather and make a good pull. Cant wait untill this pull and sound like there might be 7.1 making a first time pull here in the south.

No not Brad, a lot more north it will be close on them geeting it all togather its not a local truck what so ever.

Still futher north, they are coming through for a pulling series in Texas and Oklahoma . Should be very interesting if Danville can make too. Ill try to find the link and post it.

I know its still a month away but we need everyone to come to this pull. If anybody out there is looking for a good event and a great pull come and join the fun.

I would love to make it but parts for the motor are showing up daily and to top it off the clutches in the tranny are shot. Went to pull it in the shop saterday evening and get started on pulling the motor that when the tranny went. So im pulling them both now and send trans back to goerend for another rebuild.

Im gna try to make it down to watch. It depends on how wife in baby are doing before i make the trip down that far.

We would really appreciate some of you guys from up north coming down and pulling or dynoing with us. I know yall have a lot of pulls up there and dont have to go far to pull but down here we dont so many pulls. we travel up north to pull every chance we get even though we know we dont have a chance of placing in many northern pulls. So show your love for pulling and come down here and pull with us the weather has been in the 70s dont expect any huge drop in temp between now and then .

Back