CR pulling engine and parts

I would like the motor with out turbo,air shut off,manual ecm,and dual disk.
I would like the rears also. Could you pm me a price?

I do have a few questions and i cant pm you im still a newbe here is it possible for me to call you?

What all was done to the head?? Chopped the plenum of to port the intake side? Aftermarket plenum? Bigger valves?? Was the head flow tested??

If it was all those things and head was with out cam and valve springs I would think somewhere around $1000. I would consider paying for the magnaflexing to make sure of no cracks before purchase

do you have an updated list of the still available parts? I am still limiting my resources here before venturing to online shops. Anyways, if possible, can somebody tell me if car-part.com is a reliable car shop? thanks.

Car-part.com is just an online locator of salvage yards all over the US, guess it depends on which one has what you need for parts

Updated list
NV4500 with big input with shifter
$1500
271 t case still bolted to trans
$700
3rd gen clutch pedal
$30
Complete AAM front axle with 488 gears and ARB air locker, with compressor, harness and switches.
front axle has control arms, springs, shocks, tie rods, steering box, rotors calipers
Rear AAM stock LSD carrier with 488 gears and bearings,
Would like to keep axle stuff together
$1800
rear axle housing available if needed.
Flex-a-lite dual fans with complete alluminum shroud
$400
autometer phantom white face gauges

Complete Air to water set-up all brackets and pipes to hook to stock intercooler pipes, hoses, cooler for tank with bilge pump, alluminum plate that bolts to floor where rear quad cab seat goes.
$900
Haisley Comp puller dual disk, 25 or so hooks, has been hot but no chunks missing never had shims removed.
$1800
Reciever hitch that will mount to bottom of frame in exiting holes in a slid forward position
$100
Complete stack set-up with S400 downpipe and real nice 7in miter cut chrome stack and bed clamp
$350
NX express kit with big bottle, stainless braided line from tank and also to gauge, don't know solenoid or jet size
$250
Snow performance kit with pump, controller, and small tank not sure if its all there
$100
New take off 2nd gen white tailgate, perfect condition
$200
Alot of this stuff will be difficult to ship, PM me with questions
Thanks, Scott

All parts are located in Hopkins Mo