DATE SET for TS 2011

Just canceled my reservation at Laquinta in BG. 2 rooms with 2 queen size beds non smoking. Figured id let u guys know

IS drag strip still dry? 2hrs away in western ky its still flooding. Weather chanell expecting 7" more rain. Its already pasted 1937 food levels.

just to back up whats said in the other post, whats the admission cost this year?

Damn I may not make it. This will be my last year within driving distance but my daughter has kindergarten graduation on Friday morning at 10:00. They have been sending out letters for months that it would be the following Monday and we got a letter from the school today that they had sent out the wrong day. I am almost tempted to call the school!!!!!! LOLLOLLOL

Any word on times of the events and how long you expect them to last, it's lookin like I can't get off work Friday but I could make it down there around 7:00 I know y'all said you had the track rented Friday evening but past experience tell me it will last till about 4:00 or 5:00

They have already changed the Accuweather forecast. Looking good right now.

Not sure how long the event will run on Friday. A few new classes were added.

I've seen alot of rain over BG!! Is the track flooding again this year?? My fingers are crossed…