DATE SET for TS 2011

Yup, not too bad of a drive I guess. Any one have an exact address of Jim Robert's Park, just want to make sure I have the right place.

This is where it was last year, map has it labled differently than Jim Roberts.

franklin ky - Google Maps

EDIT: Can't make the link work, so 502 Filter Plant Rd, Franklin KY is the entrance to the park.

Last edited:
Is there any chance to find out available hotel rooms? :poke:

:pop:

Margus, you should be able to go to Orbitz or expedia and get an idea on costs and availability, if not, let me know and I will gladly check for you.

Yeah, but those benches aren't as comfortable to sleep on as you'd think.

Gates will open at 8:30am on Friday at Beechbend and 8:30 on Saturday at Jim Roberts Park at the Sled Pull. I will have a schedule of events finalized soon.

Gates will open at 8:30 am on Friday at Beech Bend. We have rented the track all day/night so the drag racing is expected to go late into the evening. The DPM Dyno and the vendor alley will be at the track all day.

Gates open at 8:30 am Saturday in Franklin for the pull. The DPM Dyno and the vendor alley will be set up there also all day.

11:00 - 2.6 class Qualifing... Top 26 trucks will go to the evening show at 6:30. All other classes will pull that evening also.

2:00 - Miss TS Outlaw Bikini Contest. If you know someone that wants to enter the form and rules are under the events section of tsperformance.com

6:30 pm - Big show.

2.6 guys need to get teched and ready early Sat morning.

Dont forget the Comp D Kickoff party Thursday night at Wah Bahs Steakhouse. Always a great time!!!

For those wanting to participate in the Golf Scramble presented by CompD & Premier Performance Thursday day. Please contact Phil Baker. There are limited spots available. They have alot of cool stuff planned for the outing.

OH and BTW.... the river did not beat us this year..:woohoo: With all the major flooding in Kentucky the drag strip has stayed clear of water. Shouldnt have that much more rain before the event. :bow:

Everyone do their anti-rain dance daily!!! :)